Houston's Bissy Track

Members - I live in Houston, but I frequent Dallas " A LOT" to partake of a much more liberal sex industry, quantity is also greater in numbers, but let me interject that it wasn't all ways that way, Houston, 5 to 10 years ago was fucking unbelievable in quality and quantity, to mention sw strolls, 3 (areas) on the north side,2 on the NE, east side had some, telephone road in SE had about a 10 mile stretch, southwest had top quality shit and the numbers unbelievable, NW had 1 great area, then the fucking spas (Asian and American and all had young top quality girls, especially Asian Spas) were everywhere, like fast food restaurants, then there was Craigslist, BP, ASPD, The Erotic Review, TER, and P411, easily 200 to 300 girls available every night
Most of that has gone to shit thanks to our gay city officials and gay law enforcement (I guess they were jealous bc we were fucking 10 times more than they were idk)
Enough on the past, it's a shithole now

Back to why I'm posting this thread

Since I use Dallas's fantastic sex industry (compared to Houston) I felt compelled to share with you guys what Houston does have to offer that's better than Dallas's, the BISSY Track, technically known as Bissonett St
It encompasses the stretch between SW Freeway and Beltway 8 and includes all the side streets on both sides of bissonett
The sw are almost always high in numbers, definitely almost always have girls out there (Sun morning early to noon is about the only time I haven't seen anyone out there)
Streetwalkers

wsw - fewer in #'s but quality is usually very good and numbers can b unpredictable (lrg #'s can show up for a short period an disappear)

bsw- lrg in #'s and always out there (but don't be discouraged there's a lot of top quality blk girls, mixed included), some stroll with their asses hanging out, some wear stripper attire, some dress up in nice clothing, look like they dressed up to go to the club but end up on bissy
Even If bsw's is not your thing, the way some of them dress (revealing those petite fine ass bodies) will suck you in, trust me

hsw - same as wsw's only they tend to hang out there for long periods of time

Some are BP girls that hit the stroll, I've seen some post on BP then I'll see them on the stroll, (I've also seen some bp Dallas girls on the stroll)

About 80% are attractive (all races)

LE - unpredictable in harrasment, unbelievable with hands off compared to the past hoe strolls I mentioned, they are relentless in those areas
I noticed that the harassers on bissy must be on a shift, bc there's 2 black and white Ford Explorers that presses the hardest and will pull people over, the rest at other times will make their presence known but won't really bother you, provided you don't do any pickups in their presence

Pick ups - bissy stroll displays the goods, show you what they have to offer, then they move to side streets and parking lots for purchase of goodies, it's where you do your pickups (never on bissy, it's too fuckin busy)

Quality in Activities - remember I said earlier "liberal providers in Dallas", well YMMV here, there's no standard, doesn't matter what they look like - YMMV

Dallas's BP girls posts frequently say open minded and fetish friendly, you rarely ever see that in Houston BP girl's post, and that tend to resignate to the talent on the bissy track
You will find some good talent and somewhat open minded, but not like as much as in Dallas

LE and me (bissy track) - I've been on that fucker many many many many times and only gotten chased off once, never pulled over

Chased off means they noticed my car several times and got on my tail and wouldn't get off until I left the area (between 3 an 4am when traffic was light)

All I all, it's a Houston gem for sw mongers, and since I use Dallas a lot I wanted to share this with the Dallas gang just in case you're in Houston or come to Houston to partake of a gem as I do Dallas

I know this is long as fuck, but I wanted you guys to have as much information as needed to be successful should you embark on this little gem in Houston

HHH - happy hoe hunting
Also, I wanted to say when I'm in Dallas and you guys give info on locations and other things, you give that info with your familiarity, and visitors like myself have to work hard to decifer to be successful, not complaining just saying why I gave so much info

Love your city, I call it my second home, looking forward to coming back real soon, probably next weekend
Nice intel. Thanks
Nice intel, I'll keep that in mind foryou travels down south
Real good intel...Ive hobby-ed in both. Harry Hines was Bissy back in the day
I grew up on the SW side off Boone Road....lol
  • Noid
  • 04-04-2017, 03:05 PM
Where are the Houston tracks closest to Webster. Thanks.
What the man said is true and what port said also. I grew up in H-town, but lived in Big D for 5
Yrs. I was 20 living in Big D and Harry was the bomb like Bissy is now! My brothers we are Blessed with the fruit of the ladies, glad i have lived in both Towns and when I visit I refer to my brother Chung for guidance! Keep having Fun you Dogs!
Don't want to be a wet blanket but be careful. At some point the mayor will want to clean it up. Then, just prior to the news rating weeks, you will see paddy wagons behind buildings, cops posing as sw's will have you go there and now you're in custody. That happened on HH a couple of decades ago.
Damn, that's a bit to follow. I lived in Humble (pronounced... 'umble') for a couple of years in the late 80s, I was a pup so it was good I didn't find a place like that. Damn, I wish I could now though. Thanks!