Respect. Word things with our Queens

I'm baffled, when I first started back in 2000 with Escape , Wildflowers etc I swear it was no mention of race. It was just pick a lady, go in the back and fuck.

It seems as if now you cats have been more emboldened to be disrespectful. You expect us, and allow us to be disrespected because white folks have always viewed black skin as objects.

Dm. Black folks got money now. Us smart folks call rules now and we are still jumping in water to protect those we love. Be nice, respectful, and word your shit the right way. I have to, so so do you.

Most folks here of my skin tone won't say anything but I'm different. I don't give a fuck. When it comes to black women show some respect. This shit is getting out of hand and I'll lose my membership here before I fold on principles. Respect black women Period!
The Riverboat has set a precedent. Is black folks are here, we matter, we got money. Treat us well. Period. Just like I proofread things because I'm afraid of points proofread what you say. I've never seen the hobby more racist
I bought pussy 20 years ago on Backpage and never encountered NBA plus all this other shit. We walked in Escape and Wildflowers and fucked whoever came to the door(it was a lineup) this shit is beyond weird but one thing I will not accept is outright racist, bullshit talk openly towards my black queens and the boards shouldn't either
Pit,
I haven't seen any in the forums I watch.
And you and I have had this discussion.
Pit,
I haven't seen any in the forums I watch.
And you and I have had this discussion. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

Because there has been none. Poor word choice yes but no racist remarks. And from what I have experienced is those that scream the loudest are usually the worst ones.
White people always love to tell black people how we are supposed to feel once they do some bullshit. It's because they feel like they've conditioned us black folks to simply always shut the fuck up. Not this black person. I've seen increasing incidents of just outright bullshit statements. I've told you'll before I'm going to get what I want pussy wise when I want it but since my fellow brethren seem to think it's unimportant to protect black women I'm fully up for the job

I repeat absolutely no woman wants to sell pussy. Absolutely none. They do it because it's few options that offer the same financial benefits with the least amount of physical time involved. There might be .1 percent of those who actually like this or less.

As someone who regularly encountered bullies in high school I'm readily equipped to handle and dispense bullies at my elder age.again at Escape 20 years ago there was never a mention of race. Just come in and buy some pussy. It seems like we have gone backwards and that's disturbing. I rarely ever talk about race issues but the Coed thread that was conveniently moved to protect an obviously white member as I, an openly black member, got points is some next level bullshit. You UC even stated you were moving the post to keep the member from getting points. In the open. In Coed. So again, I understand you'll just want us to shut up and play along and pay, and others want our black women around just to satisfy a fetish as if a woman is some kind of circus mutt, but I am not of that ilk and i thought you UC were not. What I saw was a obviously offensive statement that should have seen repercussions on the Op who dared to think it was okay to put that out as opposed to me and I will forever stand on that. I get it, we are supposed to just shut up, pay, and take whatever. To those who put out racist statements you are not okay and black folks ain't putting up with that shit anymore, just check the Riverboat incident. Again, the Op of that Coed iso, which is not allowed, I would love to meet up with you and discuss why that statement was so out of bounds. I'll even pay for dinner and drinks. It will be a civil conversation of course but one I believe you sorely need.
I'm baffled, when I first started back in 2000 with Escape , Wildflowers etc I swear it was no mention of race. It was just pick a lady, go in the back and fuck.

It seems as if now you cats have been more emboldened to be disrespectful. You expect us, and allow us to be disrespected because white folks have always viewed black skin as objects.

Dm. Black folks got money now. Us smart folks call rules now and we are still jumping in water to protect those we love. Be nice, respectful, and word your shit the right way. I have to, so so do you.

Most folks here of my skin tone won't say anything but I'm different. I don't give a fuck. When it comes to black women show some respect. This shit is getting out of hand and I'll lose my membership here before I fold on principles. Respect black women Period! Originally Posted by Pitroom
Speaking of racism, what would you call your 2nd paragraph.
I'm not going back and forth with you NordicJag. Ask any black female honestly how they feel of the terminology black ass fuck and get an honest answer. Or better yet put that in your initial pm and see how many ladies respond to that bullshit. Zero. Well maybe one who always floods iso on ourhome2. It's the equivalent of black face and has some serious undertones for us older gents because we had to put up with receiving worse treatment than our lighter skinned counterparts in America. The whole good hair, bad hair. To the point that the hutus started a war against their own lighter skinned Tutsi brethren because the Belgium had instilled in them that light skin was better than dark skin. I don't want to dwell on it because anyone who doesn't see issue with that post it's on them not me. My response to that issue is a crowning glory out of my time here because I finally stood on principles. If I get points for my statements herewith or banned it will be an open acknowledgement that eccie is not for black people and we are only allowed to speak within certain parameters, but bever to defend ourselves or others. I'm not going back and forth with this and my sister's are probably cheering. Use some decorum when addressing women here who are identified as African American, black here please. Thank you.
IIf I get points for my statements herewith or banned it will be an open acknowledgement that eccie is not for black people and we are only allowed to speak within certain parameters, but bever to defend ourselves or others. I'm not going back and forth with this and my sister's are probably cheering. Use some decorum when addressing women here who are identified as African American, black here please. Thank you. Originally Posted by Pitroom

I'm pretty UC can read through your comment about you being banned.

I wouldn’t exactly call women who sell their body “queens” regardless of skin color, IMO a Queen got her shit together, she keeps daddy well fed, well clothed and well fucked, is why she has all of her needs met and quite a few wants as well.
Women in this industry have a right to choose who gets some ass and who doesn’t. We as hobbyist’s have a right to opt out if and when we choose.
  • pxmcc
  • 08-10-2023, 01:22 AM
Pitt, you have some evidence of your ebony queens being the subject of racism that you can point to?

hobby-wise, i see mainly ebonies. for me personally, slim ebonies who ran track or played another sport have some of the finest bodies on the planet. all of my favorite gals are ebonies.

i know some of these gals may not have grown up in river oaks. at 1st meetings, i usually try to get a feel for their vibe and energy. when shit don't feel right, i give them some $ and send them on their way. early on when i first started hobbying, i didn't do that and had some situations that would have make most normal guys quit the game, or stick to reviewed gals. i didn't do that. instead i got up, dusted myself off, and just got street smart. i still carry bear spray with me to every new gal session. i've only had to actually use it once, and she wasn't even a new gal. so i'm always heads up.

because i'm wary, does that make me a racist? naw, it's called livin in the real world. i don't walk through river oaks at 2am when i need to release some aggression. i walk through one of the wards. my fave is the one east of 288 and south of 610. does that make me racist? naw, cause i know legit that if i don't look like i'm ready to kill someone-confession i do and i will when i'm in that mood-i'm gonna get jumped. and i've never gotten jumped. does understanding the situation make me a racist? naw, it's called knowing what is.

i think everyone deserves respect until they prove they don't, regardless of their skin color. as far as nba, some of my fave gals-all ebonies-have been robbed, shot, raped, and beaten up by clients who happen to be black, but really it's just a couple of bad apples ruining it for the rest. but my experience talking to well-regarded black hobbyists is usually they get a pass from nba providers. mostly, from talking to several providers, nba is about avoiding dangerous thugs, not decent, respectful, black men.

but if you see overt evidence of racism-i don't-post it uitb.
I'm not going back and forth with you NordicJag. Ask any black female honestly how they feel of the terminology black ass fuck and get an honest answer. Or better yet put that in your initial pm and see how many ladies respond to that bullshit. Zero. Well maybe one who always floods iso on ourhome2. It's the equivalent of black face and has some serious undertones for us older gents because we had to put up with receiving worse treatment than our lighter skinned counterparts in America. The whole good hair, bad hair. To the point that the hutus started a war against their own lighter skinned Tutsi brethren because the Belgium had instilled in them that light skin was better than dark skin. I don't want to dwell on it because anyone who doesn't see issue with that post it's on them not me. My response to that issue is a crowning glory out of my time here because I finally stood on principles. If I get points for my statements herewith or banned it will be an open acknowledgement that eccie is not for black people and we are only allowed to speak within certain parameters, but bever to defend ourselves or others. I'm not going back and forth with this and my sister's are probably cheering. Use some decorum when addressing women here who are identified as African American, black here please. Thank you. Originally Posted by Pitroom
Pit, I'm not sure if it is a reading comprehension problem or what, but all I was referring to was that if you are going to rant about racism, then you probably should not make racist statements.

And another thing. In another forum you chastised me (rightly so) for reveling something in an ROS. I sometimes have a problem with that. I think that it might be because there is nothing to distinguish the ROS from the rest of the review. On OH2 They box the ROS off so you know that it is private. But I digress.
However,

BTW, you never did address my question about whether you were also being racist.
I guess that whenever you get your supposed site up and running then you will no longer have to worry about points and these supposed racist people. If it is a $$ issue to getting it started then I am pretty sure UC and some of your other buddies would not mind chipping in.

And Nordic Jag of course he is not going to admit that his post was racist. His scenario only goes one direction.
Speaking of racism, what would you call your 2nd paragraph. Originally Posted by NordicJag
What in the second paragraph was racist. Please explain I’d hate to just label you before hearing you out.
Cut it out, now.