Encounter: Antonela is a Dead Fish

Date: Mid-April
Name: Antonela
User ID:: Antonela
Phone: 210-557-4493
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P426344, https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?164798-Antonela
City: Addison
State: Texas
Address: Hotel off Midway
Activities: Pecking kisses, body worship, very brief BBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Looks just like her pictures. Curvy goddess. Smokin' hot curvy Latina.
Recommendation: No
Damn that sucks, someone had just posted about her in the mens section
The services from these latinas are getting worse l0l
Only Latinas i meet now are Brazilians, if you could call them latinas. There are pricey, but atleast you get what's advertised.
  • xjax
  • 08-25-2024, 09:10 PM
Saved me, thank you
This is a funnily written post. Thanks for the reconnaissance Randy!
Latinas total scam and worthless. No GFE but full GPS, avoid if you can.
Very, very few Latinas give good service the majority of them having some kind of attitude that in other life they are princess of some kingdom or they think they are Sofia Vergara or Jessica Alba Latina where we pay them to be just with them.
Not sure what they are doing in this business princess.
I've heard similar things about East Indians.
darn !
  • Mittv
  • 08-26-2024, 09:03 AM
Sorry for your bad experience, it appears quite typical of latinas - high prices and poor services. Thanks for sharing.
Well if you just do a lil homework, the review boards are full of NO reviews for latinas. They are lazy and don't want to work but want the money. I gave up on them long time ago and don't plan on going back unless there is a storm of positive reviews. Moral of the story, do you homework and this type of session can be avoided.
wow. what a fucking letdown. I was always trying to see this girl and could never make things work. Guess I was lucky. SORRY!!!
I'll probably never see a Brazilian girl her in Dallas because they all come here thinking Dallas is a 500/hr and up city now...thanks for reinforcing my mind set.
Wow, that's weird. I just had a session with her and it was fantastic. I'm glad I hadn't seen this before otherwise I wouldn't have seen her...I guess ymmv
Wow, that's weird. I just had a session with her and it was fantastic. I'm glad I hadn't seen this before otherwise I wouldn't have seen her...I guess ymmv Originally Posted by Castolo7
YMMV should never be the case when seeing providers, after all, they advertise themselves as full GFE providers. If they fell they cannot give it 100%, they need to cancel and reschedule.

Also, a good time to hit up a provider and see her is after a negative review as that makes them motivated to perform better to displace that review with a good one.