New from Toyz industries...

• Toyz
  • 06-12-2012, 10:20 PM
And coming soon to a Wal mart near your its Toyz pattent pending "Rosetta Stone for Providers"...

How often have you wanted to be able to speak in Hooker, but its not your native language?

Don't worry, here at Toyz International Teaching School (T.I.T.S.), we will always have your hobbying interests at heart.

Have you ever had a provider say something to you and you were like "Woman WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY"????

That will no longer be a problem after you've graduated from our Rosetta Stone for Providers program. Some of the things included in my program that will make you an expert in Hooker are:

*Hooker Math: How to understand how 10 seconds of muscle contractions is worth $200

*Hooker Time: Ever been baffled about "just 10 more minutes, baby"? Or, "How about tomorrow, my cousin-aunt-thing just up and fucking died just now".

*Hooker Geography: I changed hotels, why are you at the one I told you I was at??

*Hooker Sanitization: How a wet wipe can be re-used & provide adaquate scrubbage between sessions

We'll teach you how to ask Providers out for dinner, to a movie, to an event in lesson one...here's a peak in how to ask a provider out on a date...

"Girl, rent is due tomorrow & I got 250 says you want a free dinner & a session"....

So, don't delay! Learn all the tricks of the trade in 37 two hour lessions and our multiple choice 1,000 question test. Pass & you will be certified in Hooker-ese & will feel confident in any provider situation.

Not convinced???

We will also throw in at NO CHARGE how you can buy fake Tags/Rolexes/Breitlings & trade them for multi sessions! Imagine getting a 2 hour tag team for a faux tag!!! You're out $37.50 and shipping from Hong Kong, & they are none the wiser!!

Order now for the low price of $250 & two provider references...
I wouldn't mind getting a T.I.T.S. T-Shirt! LOL

Marketing... its all in the marketing!
Grand idea lol might help de code a few things
I thought hooker Math was: "1Hr for $300 or 1/2Hr for $125"
Nice!!