PSA - VICTORIA'S SECRET - SEMI ANNUAL SALE

PSA - JUST AN FYI For All Of You Gals And Guys!!!!!

Victoria's Secret Is In FULL SWING Of Their

Semi-Annual Sale Right Now!!!!!!! LOTS Of GREAT

DEALS On SUPER SEXY Things Throughout The

Entire Store!!!!!!!! DON'T MISS OUT!!!!!

Get It While It's HOT!!!!!! NOW Thru June 25!!!!!!

• Toyz
  • 06-14-2012, 02:14 PM
My exe always said those were presents for me, not her...maybe that is just one reason why she is an exe?
Ehhh, they have NO bras in my size. UGH
My exe always said those were presents for me, not her...maybe that is just one reason why she is an exe? Originally Posted by Toyz

LOL!!!!!

Well In MY EYES They Are GIFTS FOR ME!!!!

Were YOU Get To Reap The BENIFITS!!!!!

Ehhh, they have NO bras in my size. UGH
Originally Posted by Hush of Texas

I Am SORRY DARLIN!!!!

It's A DOUBLE EDGE SWORD Having Those

HUGE BOOBS OF YOURS!!!!!!

• Toyz
  • 06-14-2012, 02:52 PM
Meh, I was like "fuck it then, here's your Dyson go vaccumn the carpet happy anniversary".
Meh, I was like "fuck it then, here's your Dyson go vaccumn the carpet happy anniversary". Originally Posted by Toyz

DYSON VACUUM?!?!?

TO HELL WITH THAT!!!!!!

THAT IS WHAT THE MAID IS FOR!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!

Moved to Coed at OP request.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Meh, I was like "fuck it then, here's your Dyson go vaccumn the carpet happy anniversary". Originally Posted by Toyz
Are you sure this isn't why she is your ex?

Any how. I'm with hush. I can't fit. So true Lilly, tig-ol-bitties are a double edged sword.
Enjoy your shopping though, and and thanks for letting us know....maybe I'll go and get a fragrance .
I have looked in Lilly's closet and all I can say...that woman has TONS of sexy things to wear!
Well, I ain't exactly Victoria's Secret, but for those ladies that God made with glorius larger breastuses, I did come with larger than average hands and would be glad to volunteer my services!!!!! IJS!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff