~Best Hair~

• Toyz
  • 06-15-2012, 09:07 AM
After a recent rendevous I thought about one of my favorite turn on's, a girls hair & how she wears it. So here is my top 3 in keeping with the Gold. Silver & Bronze thing. Don't cop out...1,2,3 not "alphabetical". Play by the rules or don't play....

BRONZE: Angelica20: Can't say much about the visit that was positive, BUT that waist long luxurious black mane of thick hair is beautiful.

SILVER: ToriofAustin: Perfectly curled. Awesome highlights. Falls perfectly over her slims shoulders. Very little that is not top 5 with Tori, but hair is for sure amazing.

GOLD: HeatherGFE: Fuck. What an awesomely wild dark/blonde natural wonder of hair. Makes for a very cool finished product. Hair alone worth admission price...

Your turn...
Unfortunately, I am too new for a the complete list, but I do have a Gold medal winner so far in the girl's hair Olympics (sorry for no silver or bronze):

GOLD medal goes to: $$NickyHill$$ -- I did not see the hair too much because the rest of her was soooo beautiful, but she has shoulder length blonde hair that is truly sexy when.....
Oooo. I like this thread. I'm surprised more gents haven't chimed in about other providers. I've met many ladies and have secretly compared manes to mine, or from hers to hers.

It's def one of those girly things that I love to admire in a lady.

I know that Dara is well known for having such gorgeous jet black thick shiny locks that fall to the breast line.

Tori has amazing locks that fall into place naturally, and any girl that can grow it that long is super blessed.

I haven't met any blondes personally, but I've heard summer's hair is super soft and addicting to run your fingers thru.

Lol. I guess you can obviously infer i am a hair girl. Lol.

I've always thought about just cutting it all off to donate, but I just don't have the courage. I've spent past decade getting it this long and cooperative, that Im a bit selfish about sharing it. Lol.

Anyway, great thread. I'd love to hear more about other ladies you gents have seen that have just wonderful manes.

( this is obviously excluding extensions)

( this is obviously excluding extensions) Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
Why? It's my hair; I bought it! J/K

I don't wear a weave anymore but some of my very active (for lack of a better term) visitors have had the pleasure of witnessing 2 very different hair styles from me in one session.
Sleek and straight at the beginning of the session and very spiral-curl/fro-bob at the end. Sometimes it's because we've got wet; and sometimes, it's just because we got wild!

I think long hair is so sexy.
I will also say that hair can really make or break a look.
Shout out to the ladies with a titillating tresses!
(G) Austintatious Lilly has a healthy head of super long pretty hair !
(S) Anna Carter also has nice long hair .
(B) Maci Lynn shorter but still healthy quality.
G: Klovve - luxurious, curly brunette, or redhead, or whatever mood she is in
S: Tori - as stated above
B: Darien - just look at the picture that G'man posted in a recent review
Honorable Mention: Maci Lynn
(G) Austintatious Lilly has a healthy head of super long pretty hair !
(S) Anna Carter also has nice long hair .
(B) Maci Lynn shorter but still healthy quality. Originally Posted by rockerrick

AWWWW THANKS DARLIN!!!!!! YOUR The BEST!!!

ACTUALLY I TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN MY HAIR!!!!

EVEN John Paul DeJoria's (Paul Mitchell) Wife, Eloise

Told Me That I Have BEAUTIFUL Hair - And She Is

RARELY POLITE To ANYONE!!!!!

lildaisyduke #1

SweetBabyBeth#2

Ashlincoxxx #3