Been missing yall Arkansas :)

Hey guys and gals. As some know I've been on a break from the hobby for a while. I'm happy to announce that I'm back! I've missed everyone!
Great to see you back, Roxy!
Great to see you back, Roxy! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Thanks pretty lady!!
Ahhh, one of my first in Arkansas, welcome back sexy!
Welcome back! You need to come up to NWA pronto!!
Welcome back sexxxy lady!!!

For you newer guys that have not had the pleasure of her company, Roxy is top shelf ATF material. The perfect combination of class, beauty, brains, and tantalizing GFE skills that will rock your world. Her 85 glowing reviews speak for themselves.
Welcome back, I have always wanted to meet you but never got the chance.
Thanks Scotpresttons! We will have to hang out again soon!!

Will do Hogmanjones! I love NWA! I know i'll be there in May for a wedding but i'll for sure try to make it up there before then!

LittleRockLover you a doll!! Oh how i've missed you!

Moto1971 lets make it happend this time around hehe!
Welcome back! I took a break before I got to see you and was bummed when I came back and you were gone. Looking forward to seeing you!
Welcome back! I took a break before I got to see you and was bummed when I came back and you were gone. Looking forward to seeing you! Originally Posted by ConwayDude

We can make that happen ConwayDude. I'm going to start booking for spring break at the end of the month. So just shoot me a PM!
Welcome back Roxy. Hope I can welcome you in person sometime in the next few weeks.
Welcome back Roxy!! We will have to get together soon for dinner and drinks like we had planned before our vacations.
Sounds great TK!!! I would love that maybe even some dancing I know you have the moves!!!

Lets do it willro!!!
Sounds great TK!!! I would love that maybe even some dancing I know you have the moves!!! Originally Posted by Roxy International
I'm so ready for some dancing girl!!
Welcome back roxy, good to see u back around