P411

I am on P411 now!!! Im definetly ready to try it out. I cant wait to play!! My id# is P183521
So come check me out guys
Congrats!! Preferred411 is the most valuable site in the hobby, for both hobbyists and providers, IMO.
I hate YMMV in a review or on P411 because it sounds like a legal statement. If you don't meet who you were expecting they can pull out the YMMV card or if they mention a menu item but it isn't really a menu item then it is a YMMV item.
She's new, she probably doesn't know what YMMV is.

It takes a while to learn all the acronyms.
  • bndm
  • 03-11-2015, 04:07 PM
Did she say anything about YMMV?
What did I miss?
After looking at her showcase, I found out what a sugar gilder pet was. Interesting

Did she say anything about YMMV?
What did I miss? Originally Posted by bndm
Yeah, she has it listed on her p411 list of activities.

Lindsey, YMMV is your mileage may vary... Meaning you don't offer consistent experiences or your menu can fluctuate depending on other factors, etc. If this isn't you, I'd remove it. I can feel the guys gasping in horror. Lol

http://www.westword.com/news/glossar...-terms-5895660
congrats. Having a P411 will only help with this business. Be careful and for the record, who isnt a little YMMV. Establish your menu with your reviews and the YMMV is not a big deal, IMO.
Sorry i have no idea what YMMV is ill fix it.
congrats. Having a P411 will only help with this business. Be careful and for the record, who isnt a little YMMV. Establish your menu with your reviews and the YMMV is not a big deal, IMO. Originally Posted by jim1995
Everyone is YMMV... But with a skilled provider, it shouldn't be detectable. On to the IOP... Lol. Lindsey has googling to do.
you mean IHOP?
Congrats!! Preferred411 is the most valuable site in the hobby, for both hobbyists and providers, IMO. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Why is that? New to the hobby.
  • MrGiz
  • 03-12-2015, 12:07 AM
Y'all have two new cute Lindseys. I hope the community does their best to help both reach their fullest potentials.
you mean IHOP? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Don't you tease me with pancakes, sir.

Why is that? New to the hobby. Originally Posted by Deibrem
Oh, wow... Where do I begin? P411 stores all your references, or 'ok's' on your profile for easy viewing by ladies you'd like to see. Send your request for a date, the provider views your profile, and then...there she is on your doorstep. We don't have to wait for reference responses (sometimes days), deal with possessive cock-blockers that won't give references... It's just a brilliant system that takes almost all of the pain out of the hobby. Highly recommended. Providers usually prioritize gentlemen with preferred411 as well, because the screening is so much easier & faster.
Plus not to mention how much safer it feels and there are way more upscale respectable gentlemen and of course that turns any girl on!!!