Most Common Means of Contact?

So this is mainly just out of curiosity, but for the ladies, what is the most common means of first contact you get, especially for new clients? I.e. are you more likely to get business from an ISO response, a message in response to an ad, or just simply a cold call/PM out of the blue? On the flip side, fellas, what is yall's preferred method to set something up?
I mostly get bombarded after placing an ad or via email by regulars. It's funny... I think guys assume you are unavailable if your ad is not up! I prefer pm or email as I don't always get texts/calls right away with the 2nd line I use. Sometimes, I'll have a ton of missed texts.
I usually initiate contact via PM. If I have seen her before then I will send a text.
I like to receive a PM first and then text! ; )
I PM first. That way ladies know it's me, and not a cheap imitation
I prefer a PM with the screening information so I know who I am talking to. A lot of guys PM me but give no information about themselves and want me to give them all sorts of information about my very very open menu particularly asking me about my "anything goes" sessions. I use texting only for final arrangements about our session as text messages can be hard to keep track of and can be easily overlooked. The same with emails. The great thing about PMs it allows for keeping track of communication easily over time. Even with regulars, a PM might work better than just a text. I don't think guys realize just how many texts I get wanting me and PMs allows for better communication and planning. Texting a few clients at the same time can sometimes lead to confusion.
I will always initiate contact with a provider I haven't seen before via p411, just to eliminate any screening concerns. If she's not on p411 I'll check out her showcase/ads for info on preferred method of contact.

If I have seen her before I text.
I get the fastest response via text.
P411 I try to get right to and emails.
It takes me longer to get to PM's. The formatting for it is hard if you have a lot of back and forth.

But any way you initiate contact it is helpful to state who you are, who your references are and when and how long you are looking to visit. It saves a lot of back and forth.