Hurry up OCTOBER

Hello loves,

I am finally coming back to Arkansas or as I refer to it the kinky lifetime state lol.
You all treated me so well!
I do not have exact dates yet but it will be soon. Ive always wanted to see the south in the fall!

I have some new pictures up!

Cant wait,
QueenV
I’m so glad you are coming ! Your such a beautiful person inside and out ! Can not wait for you to get here !
Thank you so much!! I finally bought a car an the first thing I did was start planning!
I cant wait for you toon see more of my new pictures!
Thank you so much!! I finally bought a car an the first thing I did was start planning!
I cant wait for you toon see more of my new pictures! Originally Posted by queenV
I would love to see them ! Once you get here let me know if you need help decorating your room ! I love how you decorate while you are here to make the clients feel welcomed and special . I can up and help you decorate and afterwards we could go to dinner
Hello loves,

I am finally coming back to Arkansas or as I refer to it the kinky lifetime state lol.
You all treated me so well!
I do not have exact dates yet but it will be soon. Ive always wanted to see the south in the fall!

I have some new pictures up!

Cant wait,
QueenV Originally Posted by queenV

Yes please hurry up October!
YES PLEASE! I still have your bag to give to you!
Everyone of the gents should always feel special! I am so appreciative they choose to spend their time with me. Esp since there are SOOOO many sexy southern ladies there! I have a little sexy vixen room to set up!!
Can we speed up time lol
Cant wait to see you!
Hey by the way Hotels are going up in Nwa if you need any information on a place to stay let me know sweets !
Xoxoxox
Love ya
Thank you lovely, i definitely will need some info!