Inquiring Mind

Since I'm fairly new to the hobby I was wondering if the ladies really enjoy their encounters and reach their satisfaction level as much as their clients or are they just moved and motivated by the opportunity to earn money. Secondly has any become close friends with providers. These may be questions for providers but I would like anyone's input. My thing I would hope that the providers would enjoy the encounters as much as I do.
I have been with several providers that really got into it. I have sort of become friends with two. Not hey let’s go out to dinner friends but friends that discuss problems, give advice and text back and forth. Some members have reported they have become much closer friends than that. Good providers either have the illusion of passion down where you think they are enjoying you or really do get into it.

You will have to see someone many times to approach friendship level.
However never forget it is still all about the money.
Even if they do enjoy it the good rule of thumb is that it’s still a financial transaction. In my estimation a provider that truly does enjoy it provides a better experience and reaps the benefits of that.
Fortunately I have become long term friends with several providers, many that are “retired” from the hobby. Most are not even physical friendships any more, but I still have an open invitation to stop by or an occasion lunch or dinner. I have been very fortunate to have made some very good friends through the hobby. That is what I cherish the most in it.
i am an old chick here lol so some of my guys I have know over 15years! I am in a couple of wills lol!!

i truely enjoy what i do and who i do!!!!!
Thanks for responding, very interesting to hear what the ladies have to say
Unfortunately I believe you got your answer by the lack of responses from providers. Except from one
Love this question
And Enjoying my time with clients is a must !
Or I will stop booking with them.
But Ofcourse we do this for money that shouldn't even be a question, thats a given.
And yes Connection and friendships can be made as long as boundaries aren't crossed and respect is given from both side .
I have friends I've seen for years.
With that being said I'm in a place where I can be a lil more picky on who I see ,
However new ladies don't usually have that option.
And Welcome to Eccie
yep true the money is good BUTTTT the fun is a powerful high for me

my daughter asked me when i was quit doin this..i told her "when thy pry that last dick outta my cold death mouth"..lol
Since I'm fairly new to the hobby I was wondering if the ladies really enjoy their encounters and reach their satisfaction level as much as their clients or are they just moved and motivated by the opportunity to earn money. Secondly has any become close friends with providers. These may be questions for providers but I would like anyone's input. My thing I would hope that the providers would enjoy the encounters as much as I do. Originally Posted by Yourprivatedr
This is a complicated question because the answer isn’t really one or the other, at least from my perspective.

I love being a provider! But it is also my occupation. I enjoy doing it and I have a lot of fun, and my financial obligations are also taken care of! Win-win!

I think that many people enjoy what they do for a living, but they wouldn’t have the financial freedom to devote themselves to it without compensation.

Hope that makes sense!
Thanks ladies, Ms Rain you're funny sounds like you'd be a lot fun to be around even outside of the provider-client relationship. Being one whose fighting cancer at the moment you made my day and lifted my spirits. Love your responses ladies if there are others keep them coming. Maybe I'll be graced to share some time with you.
Thanks ladies, Ms Rain you're funny sounds like you'd be a lot fun to be around even outside of the provider-client relationship. Being one whose fighting cancer at the moment you made my day and lifted my spirits. Love your responses ladies if there are others keep them coming. Maybe I'll be graced to share some time with you. Originally Posted by Yourprivatedr
Sending you love and prayers
I hope you kick cancers ASS !
Thanks Hot Summer I'm determined to beat it, staying positive and trying to enjoy each day.
Great answers from the ladies, thanks for sharing your thoughts on this
Sending positive thoughts your way.