What about a gang bang??

Ok, I've been wondering.
Has Arkansas ever had a gang bang? Would anyone be interested in doing one?? Thoughts and feelings everyone.
Fun fun just the thought Oh what fun
I did one once....and those 5 girls never ran out of energy, it was insane. I still grin about that day....LOL

Cheers
Never did one, had a few 3-somes (MMF, FFM) but no more than two other partners. That may change soon.
Am I wrong? You mean mmmmmf right?

I want first!
If Mary Beth is in we could do M M M M M M F F.. Oh what a sight that would be...
So trinity how many guys are you looking for and cost per guy?
lets say 225 per guy and idk maybe 4 if I'm alone. if MB joins in we will need atleast 6-7 guys.
I might have done it 20 yrs ago now I'm afraid I might
be to scarry.
It would be fun but I'm afraid I'd either recognize, or worse yet be recognized by, another hobbyist from the 'real world' business community...
It would be fun but I'm afraid I'd either recognize, or worse yet be recognized by, another hobbyist from the 'real world' business community... Originally Posted by Ladies' Gent
Well, just don't wear your collar, Monsignor.
It would be fun but I'm afraid I'd either recognize, or worse yet be recognized by, another hobbyist from the 'real world' business community... Originally Posted by Ladies' Gent
Who gives a fuck about recognized by another hobbyist from the business world... They have just as much to lose as you would if not more.

FYI no one living in a glass house should be throwing stones at the other.

2 wrongs don't make shit right, but hookers make it a lot of fun. lol
You can count me in miss trinity, and by that I mean way inside you.
Sounds fun, Trinity!!

I've done MFMF!

...2 wrongs don't make shit right, but hookers make it a lot of fun. lol Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Ooooh! Can I steal that for my signature line?
Gangbangs are common in the swinger community...and Saturday nights in Sheridan