whats houston like?

Hello guys, I am very intrested in visiting houston. Never have been to htown before and plan on coming for a week very soon. I just wanted to get an idea of some things to do andalso see what exciting men would be intrested in meeting me to have I good time. I hope to meet some some of houstons best!
So anyway check out my showcase and reviews and send a pm if you are intrested!
Thanx guys!
welcome
I always have a great time in Houston

Have fun!!
Shouldn't this be in the Ad section?
Welcome and com on down;;
We have a great climate. Usually in the high 70's to low 80's with 30 percent humidity. Some compare it to Southern California.

While there are a lot of people, the traffic is never stacked up. You can get any where without any traffic problems. We also have a great public transportation system. There are never any drunks or vagrants on the buses. We also have a train that goes to all points north, south, east and west.

The air is so clean that we should put it in sealed containers and sell it.

Also, you never have to wait for good seats in a restaurant, and everybody speaks English fluently.

Oh, and the men are great, never complain about Providers what so ever. Especially out of towners running ThreAD'S in the coed discussion forum.
Come on down KK.I'd like to meet you.
  • Rezo
  • 09-26-2011, 09:45 PM
We have a great climate. Usually in the high 70's to low 80's with 30 percent humidity...

...the men are great, never complain about Providers what so ever. Especially out of towners running ThreAD'S in the coed discussion forum. Originally Posted by Jackie S
wow!! that place sounds fantastic
really now?

We have a great climate. Usually in the high 70's to low 80's with 30 percent humidity. Some compare it to Southern California.

While there are a lot of people, the traffic is never stacked up. You can get any where without any traffic problems. We also have a great public transportation system. There are never any drunks or vagrants on the buses. We also have a train that goes to all points north, south, east and west.

Also, you never have to wait for good seats in a restaurant, and everybody speaks English fluently.

Oh, and the men are great, never complain about Providers what so ever. Especially out of towners running ThreAD'S in the coed discussion forum. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Awww Ruby, don't ruin the illusion!

Oh, and the men are great, never complain about Providers what so ever. Especially out of towners running ThreAD'S in the coed discussion forum. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Its not an ad it a tool to discuss opinions and obtain advice and knowledge from both the men and providers....co-ed discussion.
Hello guys, I am very intrested in visiting houston. Never have been to htown before and plan on coming for a week very soon. Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
That is the discussion part.

I just wanted to get an idea of some things to do andalso see what exciting men would be intrested in meeting me to have I good time. I hope to meet some some of houstons best!
So anyway check out my showcase and reviews and send a pm if you are intrested!
Thanx guys! Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
That is an AD.
I'm going to guess a lot like Dallas as in its a big city, lot's of traffic, things/folks to do and horny men
  • Rezo
  • 09-27-2011, 09:22 AM
never say Houston is like Dallas
+1 what Rezo said.

Guys in Dallas are pussies.
Guys in Houston are assholes.