But Honey! I go to Strip Clubs with You! It's only fair you go to La Bare with me! UHH/... NO!..

This came up the other night on the way to Sugars.....

Sorry Darlin but there are somethings I just can't do.....

I have left over homophobic issue from my youth and get very uncomfortable around naked men.....

I'll add that I know a bit more about the subject than I wanted too as a result of running ladies night promotions in my clubs over the years where we used touring troupes ......

I've been told by numerous ladies that even having men around as customers with them inhibits them to the point of not being able to really enjoy themselves....

During our ladies night Promotions Men were not allowed in to where the Male dancers were performing....

Yes.... I have no problem admitting I am a hypocrite!
  • Mokoa
  • 06-23-2010, 07:21 PM
You afraid she will want you to get up on stage?
  • ztonk
  • 06-23-2010, 08:05 PM
If the lady is paying me for my time and companionship, I'd consider accompanying her.

Of course, I don't know if I'd agree to have her buy me a lap dance!

If the lady is paying me for my time and companionship, I'd consider accompanying her.

Of course, I don't know if I'd agree to have her buy me a lap dance!
Originally Posted by ztonk
Oh Ztonk, that's not very good BFE of you. What if the lady gave you a really good tip on top of your hourly rate and promised a review?
I don't blame you Whispers. Even I would be like: UUUUUUH NO!

I'm sorry I just don't like to see men dancing around like Females. Or dry humping me (in front of other people that are laughing at me, that is). I always stand by the nearest exit at bachelorette parties. Everyone always laughs like they are 12 year old schoolgirls.
Do they even allow men to accompany women into La bare? I thought they had a rule against it... maybe I am wrong. I've only been once, and that was many moons ago.
You afraid she will want you to get up on stage? Originally Posted by Mokoa
Howdy, Folks!

I think if that were the case, for most of the gents here the situation would prolly look something like this:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xu9...hippendale_fun
I never have been to a male strip club, but I certainly would go with a female stripper just so I could get the dance moves down so I too could strip so I could do bachorette parties.
Uhhh hell no! I swear if I saw the hottest man alive sporting a banana hammock it would just ruin it for me! When I danced in dallas a bunch of girls would eat out after work and the male strippers that worked just down the road would come in. They were 10x worse than any of the conceited dancers. Their arrogance made them so unattractive. Banana hammock dick dancers....just say no! And yes you may call me a hippocrite!
I wouldn't be caught with a guy in La bare or any other club featuring male exotic dancers. Then again, I wouldn't go into one alone either. Male dancers are just a little bit creepy for me lol. Pretty boys swinging their unmentionables in glittery spandex, I'll pass... It's nice to know someone else feels the same way. Usually doing those types of parties, I'm the one all the way in the back looking at her watch and counting the minutes until the show ends. Then it's back to the dance floor for me!!
  • ztonk
  • 06-24-2010, 05:21 PM