A shell of it's former self.... -- RIP Board

Way back when.....
There used to be roolze in this place.... and dang nam it, they mostly made sense.

With warmest wishes to the wise ol mc.....

"Flash Forward"

and we have today....
a forum of doofusly designed roolze that are enforced (to be kind) haphazardly.

a forum that is just as likely to "disappear" a poast rather than editing and returning the poast to it's original location.

In addition, members on BOTH sides of the issue would have been up in arms about the disappearance of poasts.....

Instead we have crickets.... and mods running amok.....

I'll bet they've got modtard village all fucked up too.
I'll try and remember to duplicate this tab rather than refresh Sir.

So when its moved to the big bit bin in the sky, I can tell you its history Sir

btw: can I take a nap now ???? its easier than waiting
rats< two tabs for threads eats memory. My computer blames you Sir
  • Tiger
  • 08-09-2022, 04:18 PM
Way back when.....
There used to be roolze in this place.... and dang nam it, they mostly made sense.

"Flash Forward"

and we have today....

a forum that is just as likely to "disappear" a poast rather than editing and returning the poast to it's original location.

In addition, members on BOTH sides of the issue would have been up in arms about the disappearance of poasts.....

I'll bet they've got modtard village all fucked up too. Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
I'm not sure what you are talking about, but there is one of those little guideline thingys that you've never read that sounds like you may be writing about here.
#22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view. Controversial, troublesome, or objectionable posts may draw staff attention or in some cases disciplinary action, but the offending post will not be removed from the view of our membership in any but the most extreme cases. Often times you will find directions, footnotes, or other guidance from staff edited INTO posts which draw our attention. These are for the purpose of educating the readers of what is and what is not acceptable as well as informing others about how these issues have been dealt with. Members are encouraged to RTM posts which include rule infractions or objectionable material if it appears that staff has not already become involved with the thread or post in particular.
Note: Staff will consider a request from the original poster to remove a thread/post they have made provided it was recently posted and not replied to. As a general rule, staff will not consider such requests once a thread or post has been visible for at least 4 hours or received 2 or more replies. In these cases, a request from the OP to lock the thread is more appropriate and will receive consideration.
It is nice to see the expectation from the board owner is there will be directions, footnotes, or other guidance from the staff edited into posts to draw attention to problems for educational purposes.

Darn-it all.... now I have to try and find out what I missed!
Remember the ASPD days? Could do all your shopping right here.....verified providers....agencies...useful alerts. One stop shopping. RIP.....don't forget the lights.
I agree it is a shell of it's former self, but face it times have changed for everything and not in a good way. Hell Rochester used to be a decent place, now you can get shot sitting in your recliner watching Jeopardy.
i remember when i could post dick suckin naughty pics here, my have times changed.
i remember when i could post dick suckin naughty pics here, my have times changed. Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
yeah in that ...case ...sanity ...was restored
Way back when.....

"Flash Forward"

and we have today....

I'll bet they've got modtard village all fucked up too. Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Thought you had your own site?

Here's a great idea

You should punish this site and everyone here by leaving

Then just hanging out at your site

Better yet take most of the members here with you

That would really devastate this place

That a show em
Exactly!!!

With his vast experience and expertise, what could go wrong!!!
Lol ‘cept he’ll make it a pay to view site
Still good, but it went way down hill after they kicked the girls out...
Thought you had your own site? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
plastic man ...dones beens ...theres ans its aints nothin ...buts the mosts vile an ...disgustin racism ...ya cans ...imagine
It's been terrible since they stopped letting the girls advertise. It's been a bit better though since I blocked PM and OSD. They're pretty annoying
It's been terrible since they stopped letting the girls advertise. It's been a bit better though since I blocked PM and OSD. They're pretty annoying Originally Posted by doctorsteve
Blasphemy
It's been terrible since they stopped letting the girls advertise. It's been a bit better though since I blocked PM and OSD. They're pretty annoying Originally Posted by doctorsteve
Thanks Sir ^^^^
Blasphemy Originally Posted by winn dixie
yes for blocking Plastic Man