Ok if you live in Dallas you have got to play guess who this provider is? I know I’m the new guy here but wonder if anyone else has had similar problems with her ….

• She is well reviewed most glowing but she is edgy and entitled
  • She is almost never on time and when I say late were talking 45 minutes to 2.5 hours and still expects the appointment because she got dressed
  • After she is 45 minutes late she texts you and says she is on the way and expects you to see her even if it doesn’t work for your schedule
  • Blames you for her tardiness and then gets bitchy and is not accountable, never her fault
  • Expects you to memorize her website which conflicts with p411 information
  • Obligates you to things even when you don’t ask for them
  • Tells fantastic stories about her life and I mean big ones
  • Bottom line no ability to admit when she is clearly wrong
Moved here from member suggestions forum.
The better question is why do you tolerate this behavior
If you want the thread to have legs and be entertaining, name her.

Seriously - sounds like you should run away anyway so it's a bridge worth burning. Trust me, her biz won't fall off a cliff - and if any of her stable leave, they'll be instantly replaced by other drooling "I can conquer her" guys. Matter of fact there are men here who live to be jerked around by a manipulator like this one.

Get P411 - last I looked there were 500+ listings.
What's the prize if we guess? a one hour session with her.
Does she resemble this one?
This thread is a no win situation.

Getting tired of sour grape threads.

The hobby has ups and downs, your research is your friend and enjoy the times you can get.
Be thankful that these ladies are willing to see you and all you have to do is pay them.
And your previous handle was what Looks to me you're playing the same game
Sounds like you've seen her multiple times. If so, you're a fool for repeat visits and tolerating that BS. It doesn't matter how hot she is, there's plenty others without the BS on here to replace her with
  • She is well reviewed most glowing but she is edgy and entitled
  • She is almost never on time and when I say late were talking 45 minutes to 2.5 hours and still expects the appointment because she got dressed
  • After she is 45 minutes late she texts you and says she is on the way and expects you to see her even if it doesn’t work for your schedule
  • Blames you for her tardiness and then gets bitchy and is not accountable, never her fault
  • Expects you to memorize her website which conflicts with p411 information
  • Obligates you to things even when you don’t ask for them
  • Tells fantastic stories about her life and I mean big ones
  • Bottom line no ability to admit when she is clearly wrong
Originally Posted by Maxman2012DFW
There is just one?
Are you making enough popcorn for everyone?
how many guesses do we get? I had one in mind, but you left out:

texting in bathroom during appointment
not looking like photos
sending unwanted text messages after appointment

so im out.
What's the prize if we guess? a one hour session with her. Originally Posted by CoHorn
Yes, with the same treatment he got. Oh you still have to pay.
Good call That Dude...I wondered what the OP's previous handle was also. Someone appears to be trying to get even with someone else......for something. Hmmmmmmmm.
is she recently returned to site after a hiatus ? PINK