Providers. Do you ever set people up?

Hi all. Just wondering if any providers have recommended that a regular see another provider because we would be great together. I am not talking about a client you have seen once and asked you for recommendations. I am talking about a client you have seen multiple times and have a good time with. It just seems strange that someone would risk their revenue stream to send a client to another provider. The providers in question are really good friends.
It happens all the time.

I've been on the receiving end as well as the giving end.

Check out the review Professor C did of Samantha Thom. He gives me credit in the review for telling him that I'd just met the sexiest lady!! I described her, encouraged him to see her .

I've always talked up my room mates~ Holly and Faith before they retired; SpikeBaby now, describing them for guys curious since they hid their faces. Also, getting to know them I gave my impression of their personalities who whether there was a fit or not.. They also suggested me to some of their friends they thought would like me.

A lady in Oklahoma who had never met me, but had seen my posts, asked if she could send one of her regulars to see me.

I've always been open and honest with my regulars on my impressions of various ladies I've met at the socials, or for a one-on-one lunch.

Ladies who think of a client as "hers" don't understand their proper role.
Recently, I had a Regular I introduced to another Provider.
For many reasons I thought they may be more compatible.
However, neither was interested and the end result was I have chosen to not see him anymore, for reasons I won't list.

I have a handful of Regulars that ask for Doubles and request I introduce a variety of girls who share the same interests.

I tend to be more personable, so if I don't have chemistry with someone, I don't mind helping them find someone else.

The Hobby is really all about variety anyway.........

I do it all the time.
That was how I met Berkleigh. Was a very good friend of hers.
  • fawn
  • 10-17-2012, 07:08 PM
Recently, I had a Regular I introduced to another Provider.
For many reasons I thought they may be more compatible.
However, neither was interested and the end result was I have chosen to not see him anymore, for reasons I won't list.

I have a handful of Regulars that ask for Doubles and request I introduce a variety of girls who share the same interests.

I tend to be more personable, so if I don't have chemistry with someone, I don't mind helping them find someone else.

The Hobby is really all about variety anyway.........

Originally Posted by berkleigh
LOL....
  • fawn
  • 10-17-2012, 07:19 PM
Hi all. Just wondering if any providers have recommended that a regular see another provider because we would be great together. I am not talking about a client you have seen once and asked you for recommendations. I am talking about a client you have seen multiple times and have a good time with. It just seems strange that someone would risk their revenue stream tosend a client to another provider. The providers in question are really good friends. Originally Posted by nonfatmetal
If you give a 110% to anyone that walks through your door you can bet they will always return for the royal treatment.... So with that said of course I would refer my clients to other providers...
my mother taught me to share my toys...
If you give a 110% to anyone that walks through your door you can bet they will always return for the royal treatment.... So with that said of course I would refer my clients to other providers...
my mother taught me to share my toys... Originally Posted by fawn
<wants to be in Fawns toy collection someday
I do quite a bit....especially if it is a good regular of mine and I am not in town

I luv to share!
That was how I met Berkleigh. Was a very good friend of hers. Originally Posted by Dittychaser

Ms. Adrianna Love
Miss that Woman so very much and Very Good Friend Indeed!!!!

Thanks Ditty and I hope all is well with you!
Call me sometime!

LOL.... Originally Posted by fawn
Bahahahahhaaaaa I knew you would know who I was talkin' about Mom!!!

LMFAO!!!
I have had ladies I have seen several times let me know I might really enjoy spending time with another lady, and sometimes it has come out of no where. It just happened to me recently with a lady I love seeing who told me to see another lady who was traveling through KC. She said she was great and free of drama and I should enjoy myself. It has happens to me more than once and its something I respect a great deal.
Maybe they just thought you would enjoy yourself I send my lovers to Ashley all the time.
I believe that men prefer variety and it's important to me to keep clients happy. I know some of the ladies I refer clients to but not all. There are some ladies I only know through their stellar reputations and I've sent clients to them for their specialty. Tantra, massage, domination, toy play and etc. The list is as long as the number of truly talented ladies in DFW.

Sometimes the client wants more variety and they trust me to send them to a lady who's safe and skilled in their chosen specialty. Sometimes, a client wants services that I don't provide. Sometimes, he or she just want's another provider in case I'm booked. I always recommend top shelf ladies who are never a plan "B" but are an equally skilled visit.

I have never entertained or tolerated the idea that any client is "MY" client. I have encountered providers with this mentality and they will never understand how that only hurts their business. Clients are not possessions and I'm not afraid that they won't come back. I have always believed that clients are like air. They're everywhere and don't belong to anyone.
I used to do it all the time before I got burned by a couple of providers not putting any effort into meeting my client. She didn't get dressed or take a bath until he got to her hole in the wall hotel. The other lady was so ratchet, my client almost stopped seeing me. Now, the only way I mention another lady's name is when I am personally sure of the lady's work ethic.

For the most part, if my clients are traveling, I can find them some that I know, or is at least a sure bet. Sometimes clients can be not smart too. I recommended a lady to a girl I knew would rock his world. But instead of going with my recommendation, he went on BP and got robbed by a pimp. He said the girls had similar looks, 'cept the girl on BP was cheaper. I don't recommend ladies for him anymore.
I have set up a lot of my clients with other providers. I think it is great because the client appreciates my efforts and is loyal to me, but my friends can make extra money to. I've had 2 clients that saw at least 5 of my friends and me. Nice!!