Apparently God's Forgiveness Isn't Enough

Here we go, NitWit Central chimes in. Would they rather have a Mormon?

I'm not supporting anyone, just pointing out the funny stuff.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/...plain-affairs/

I apologize for my racist remark but America isn't going to elect a overweight totally grey haired white old guy as president ever again.
Gotta love a reporter who still can't get the facts correct.

Clinton was pursued (rightly or wrongly, I do not comment on that part) because he LIED about his affair, not because he had the affair (or whatever IS is).
  • WTF
  • 11-30-2011, 09:14 PM
Gotta love a reporter who still can't get the facts correct.

Clinton was pursued (rightly or wrongly, I do not comment on that part) because he LIED about his affair, not because he had the affair (or whatever IS is). Originally Posted by Boltfan

Yea right, I'm sure politics had nothing to do with it!
I just think it is funny that Gingrich claims to have asked forgiveness of God for his dalliance, but that's not enough for Richard Land. He has to go to the Baptists for forgiveness.

I can forgive his moral, uh, flexibility, but his stand on the Patriot Act is not forgiveable.
So if I get in the way back machine, when Gingrich's affair came to light he said " Yep, I totally hit that" first and never denied it?

or that's its different when the party in power drags you in front of them and asks you?

pardon me but as I don't hold politicians to a high standard because they are scumbags I don't really see the difference. Does anyone ever tell the truth at Congressional hearings? too many examples from CEO's to baseball players to list them all.
Bud, we agree. They are almost all scumbags. I don't think Romney is a scumbag, but he's such a, uh, well, a Romney.
He's a wall street guy. Every time he brings up Bain capital I want to puke. That company only did one thing.. bought, chopped up companies, and sold the pieces. And made money...and fired shitloads.

I liked Richard Gere better, at least he developed a conscious about it.
Just when you forget about Rick Parry(SCN), you get:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...?iref=obinsite
You people are priceless. Facts are irrelevant now? I didn't say it was a worthwhile endeavor but jesus christ you can get the facts right.