how many of u gents think...

That eccie n p411 is becoming more of a handout then a service. I have come to realize that some providers r not earning the Buck any more. They will tease u with a few sessions then they forget that we r here to get a fantasy n not support there needs. This has all become a joke. I was wondering if u gents feel the same way. No offense to those providers who earn there Buck. Just saying
Those who earn their bucks, especially after a few repeat visits, are few and far between.
Midnit, While I admit that I tend to see the same providers over and over, I think it is time that you move on and stop seeing the same ho(s) that you keep complaining about. You don't owe her or her kids support. Change your phone # and try someone new.
Variety is the spice of life! My next comment would only earn me points LOL
Done that lance
Variety is the spice of life! My next comment would only earn me points LOL Originally Posted by Louigi
And when has that ever stopped you in the past?
In that case theres definitely a hidden agenda or just being way too desparate IMO..
you wanna make the client Want to come back!!! point blank period!! =)
And when has that ever stopped you in the past? Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak
It has stopped me plenty of times! You can't imagine the posts I've written and deleted - I think it helps me vent!!

Back to the OP's topic - I'm saying he doesn't have enough variety! Maybe I can convince Codie to head his way, he will sing a different tune!
It has stopped me plenty of times! You can't imagine the posts I've written and deleted - I think it helps me vent!!

Back to the OP's topic - I'm saying he doesn't have enough variety! Maybe I can convince Codie to head his way, he will sing a different tune! Originally Posted by Louigi

All you gotta do is hit the "SEND" button Louigi. It's easy. Take it from one who knows. LOL
Midnit, always bring it back to the hobby...

I'm sorry to hear about ______. I'm having problems with stress. I can help out with $ if you can help me relieve some stress.