Prices on Showcases

I am tired of having to read several reviews to find out the going rate for a certian provider. In other areas the ladies are posting them in the Biography section.

South Texas ladies I can not help but believe that this is hurting you in addition to making this hobbiest pissed.
I think there must be a legal issue or something that they're dealing with but won't admit to!

The answer is P411 for all - it's free to the girls and cheap enough for us. They do show rates.
The Col. stated in another thread that this is only temporary and the end result will be pleasing to all of us. While it may be frustrating now, it is only temporary.
I am just courouis, but how long does temporary go on? In the meantime what are we to do? If an approximation of when the lights would come back on it would be helpful. I guess I am just skeptical having heard the "check is in the mail" before and it never arrived.
Bull you told me a joke once about patience. Do you remember it?
P411, go to girl's websites. Prices in reviews are wrong about half the time :/
I think I forgot it, so tell it back to, Elgato. One of the hazzards of white hair.
One word guys "infraction" Best thing to do is email or text us ladies. Some will give that info after a quick introduction. ( A word to the wise introduce yourself first w/ handle or P411 or quick reference list) It will speed up the process and help with prescreening as well! Thanks for reading my babble and lets all stay anonymous!