New Provider?

I met a girl online who is interested in becoming a Eccie registered provider. She is mostly looking for someone to show her the ropes. She's 18 and provides a great service , which I have experienced. Anyone looking for a girl to take underneath their wings?
Nice
I wil be happy to help guide the young padajuan. In fact, I have some openings in my calendar Wed and Thur - by Friday, she will be certified here, registered on P411 and ready for whatever - but she will miss me when I'm gone!
Pics of her:
Attached Images File Type: jpg photoalbum_295343111_user49664957-1.jpg (52.2 KB, 583 views) File Type: jpg photoalbum_295343141_user49664957-1.jpg (39.1 KB, 586 views)
Interesting - PM me the phone number and I will make room on my schedule for an interview and audition!
I think I have seen her post on Moco. Is that where you found her?
STL is setting in..better get her fast so you can still get your arms around her..
Yeah, she's from Moco.
I know the girl, she is fun, but she does need a lot of guidance to make it in the big leagues.
Yup, she is from Moco. She is super paranoid about people and I informed her she had other options for better security (eccie). Once she was giving me a BJ and asking me if I was a cop, I couldn't stop laughing. Even when I cummed on her she asked me again. I always try to get other ladies to join our little hobby group in Corpus and thought maybe someone could show her the ropes. Your right Mr. Smith she definitely needs the guidance to make it here. Just trying to add to the catalog.
Well, she decided to stick to what she knows. You can find her on Moco's chat room, sorry for the the flake guys
Mr. Smith, you go on Moco too??? I'm in McAllen but I see her on Moco always looking to work. In a way it's better she stays in the amateur ranks because if she came on here, her rates would go way up.
Can some one pm me her info I'd like to show her my rope
What do you guys look on a mocogirl to know they will be willing to play? and how much u offer?