Tellin it like it is

I KNOW SOMEONE WILL DELETE THIS B4 IT SPREADS ALTHOUGH THEY WILL KEEP ALL THE NEGATIVE STUFF THAT THESE GUYS POST ABOUT WOMEN....

Why is that SOME guys on here talk smack about the women on here? (MR.SMITH FOR EXAMPLE) YOU TALK ALOT OF SMACK FOR SOMEONE WHO'S DICK IS 9 INCHES TOO SMALL. NOT ALL OF US ARE THE SAME.SOME OF US DO THIS BECAUSE WE MAKE MORE MONEY THAN SOME LAWYERS DO. TAX FREE MONEY IF U COULD SELL UR BABY DICK U WOULD. WHAT MAKES U BETTER THAN US IF UR PAYING FOR IT ON A REGULAR. iF YOU WERE SUCH A STUD YOU WOULDNT BE ON HERE AS MUCH AS YOU ARE. THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE A SAFE N FRIENDLY COMMUNITY BUT SOME OF THESE GUYS HAVE TURNED IT INTO BLAST BOARD. ANOTHER THING SOME OF U GUYS COMPLAIN ABOUT OUR SERVICE, MAYBE IF U PAID HER ASKING PRICE OR A FAIR AMOUNT YOU WOULD GET A BETTER EXPERIENCE. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. ITS BUSINESS NOTHING PERSONAL. IM NEW TO THIS AND SO FAR IVE LEARNED THAT ALOT OF YOU GUYS ARE PURE ASSHOLES FOR NO REASON. NO SIN IS GREATER THAN THE OTHER UR ON HERE JUST LIKE I AM. ONLY DIFFERENCE IS I DO THIS FOR A LIVING AND YOU DO IT CUZ U CANT GET AN ATTRACTIVE WOMEN TO SLEEP WITH YOU FOR FREE. MY POINT IS WE ARE ALL APART OF THIS COMMUNITY AND SHOULD RESPECT EACH OTHER. IF YOU DONT CARE FOR A PARTICULAR PROVIDER KEEP IT TO URSELF UNLESS THERE WAS CONFUSION. BUT TO BE AN ASSHOLE CUZ SHE DIDNT WANT TO DO BBBJ WITH U IS WRONG. MAYBE UR DIRTY OR YOU STINK WHO KNOWS? WE CANT EVER SPEAK OUR MINDS WITHOUT YOU GUYS SAYING WE HAVE A BAD ATTITUDE, NO WE ARE HUMAN ALSO. IM A HOOKER AND YOUR A JOHN SO WHAT? IM SELLING YOUR BUYING!!! SO WHO IS THE SAINT YOU TELL ME JACK ASS.
NOT ALL OF YOU ARE JERKS JUST A FEW. I BET YOUR DAD IS PROUD TO HAVE A JOHN FOR A SON. SMH
Dude get a life. Which provider has you wrapped around her finger.
NONE I JUST FIND IT TO BE SUPER LAIM TO SIT ON HERE AND POST ALL DAY LIKE THIS IS TWITTER OR FACEBOOK. GET SOME PUSSY FREE PUSSY
I SEE YOU HAVE PREMIUM ACCESS SO U MUST BE ONE OF THOSE NO LIFE HAVING IDIOTS SMH ITS KOOL WHEN THE JOKE IS ON THE WOMEN HUH. THIS SITE IS SUPPOSE TO BE FOR SAFETY AND ITS MORE LIKE A BLOG SPOT
I can handle the truth. Now it time for you to back up your claim. You called out Mr. Smith by name and made a number of accusations. Back them up with facts. What has Mr. Smith said that is not true?

From what you said about yourself it sounds like you just might be a pimp. Is it your business to prey on women? I fail to understand your claim of hypocrisy.
Doesn't sound like a pimp - sounds like a provider,
I NEVER SAID HE TOLD ANY LIES I SAID ALL HE DOES IS TALK SMACK AND HE IS IN NO PLACE. LET ME BACK IT UP....HIS DICK IS MAYBE 4 INCHES LONG AND HIS SEX IS TRASH. IVE ENJOYED PLENTY OF MY CLIENTS EVEN SOME WITH SMALL DICKS BUT HE ISNT ONE OF THEM....NOW STOP DICK RIDING AND LET HIM SPEAK FOR HIS SELF. IM A PROVIDER SWEETIE NOT A PIMP...YOU HAVE OVER 1000 POSTS AND ONLY 11 ARE REVIEWS SO I TAKE IT YOU TOOK OFFENSE TO THIS CUZ UR ONE OF THE FEW WHO SIT ON HERE ANDBLOG ALL DAMN DAY. NOW GET A LIFE AND SUM FREE PUSSY LAMO
Doesn't sound like a pimp - sounds like a provider, Originally Posted by Louigi
AT LEAST SOMEONE HAS SOME SENSE SMH
I WASNT TRYING TO JUST PEN POINT HIM BUT HE IS THE PERSON I SEE ON HERE THE MOST TALKIN SMACK THAT IVE SEEN BEFORE. THATS WHY I PUT HIS NAME. BUT ITS NOT JUST HIM. ITS OTHERS ON HERE TOO
AT LEAST SOMEONE HAS SOME SENSE SMH Originally Posted by ThaTruthHurts
So let me guess - you're Majesty (you have a distinctive style of writing)?
So let me guess - you're Majesty (you have a distinctive style of writing)? Originally Posted by Louigi
I think you nailed it Louigi. Whoever it is, is a loud bitch (ALL CAPS) and ignorant ("PEN POINT HIM"). The whole ghetto bitch style has her name on it.

Hey skank, come out of the closet.
I only know one person that posts here-Captain1962. And what I am going to tell you ThaTruthHurts is just my opinion. You shouldn't throw rocks in glass houses. You start talking smack/shit and singling out one particular individual Mr. Smith. Then you try to feign innocence that you aren't just singling out Mr. Smith, there are others too. It seems to me like you have a hidden agenda, an ax to grind so to speak with Mr. Smith. In all actuality you're really coming across as a pinche pendeja cabrona. Perhaps you should get a life and quit posting caca.
WRONG!!!

what gentlemen would use those words for a woman whom he's never met before. smh just like i said before pure assholes for no reason u just proved everything that i said right. smh your the bitch riding Mr. Smith's dick. UR THE ONE WHO IS IGNORANT I did nothing to u I just told it like it is. its ok when you guys do it but when we do it it's ghetto and ignorant smh your mama is the skank for doing such a terrible job of raising a john like you.

I think you nailed it Louigi. Whoever it is, is a loud bitch (ALL CAPS) and ignorant ("PEN POINT HIM"). The whole ghetto bitch style has her name on it.

Hey skank, come out of the closet. Originally Posted by rjdiner
WHO'S NEXT???
I only know one person that posts here-Capatain1962. And what I am going to tell you ThaTruthHurts is just my opinion. You shouldn't throw rocks in glass houses. You start talking smack/shit and singling out one particular individual Mr. Smith. Then you try to feign innocence that you aren't just singling out Mr. Smith, there are others too. It seems to me like you have a hidden agenda, an ax to grind so to speak with Mr. Smith. In all actuality you're really coming across as a pinche pendeja cabrona. Perhaps you should get a life and quit posting caca. Originally Posted by Mcklipsch

IM SPEAKING FOR ALL THE LADIES ON HERE WHO SPEAK ON HIM EVERYDAY. HE IS AN ASSHOLE. WOULD YOU FEEL BETTER IF I LISTED ALL OF YOU ASSHOLES? IT IS WHAT IT IS YOU GUYS DISRESPECT US AS IF WERE NOTHING AND YOU ARE ABOVE US AND YOUR NOT. WE SEE, YOU BUY! HE DOES IT EVERYDAY AND YOU GUYS JUST LAUGH NOW THAT THE TABLES HAVE TURNED IM A BITCH, IGNORANT, ETC. SMH HOW ABOUT YOU GET A LIFE AND SUM FREE PUSSY. JOHN/TRICK