Thunder Beach in Panama City

i was wondering if anyone has been checking out the festivities at Thunder Beach this week. i was thinking of riding down and checking out all the titties friday or saturday, maybe both . the rally has been going on this week.

great shows, food and babes !

http://www.thunderbeachproductions.com/
it is wild! I went in October
MMM .... we could have an absolute blast there babe !!!!

th bike rally is going on this week .... it's gonna be a hoot !!!!

i was wondering if anyone has been checking out the festivities at Thunder Beach this week. i was thinking of riding down and checking out all the titties friday or saturday, maybe both . the rally has been going on this week.

great shows, food and babes !

http://www.thunderbeachproductions.com/
Originally Posted by PAPA JOE
Its GREAT!!! Packed as he** and the rooms did skyrocket, but the grills are going, the music is loud and the beer is on ice..Im making a mini vacay out of it..Come one, come all its rockin! Did I mention there are sooo many hot babes around its awesome eye candy for ALL..
it was great there today Chrissy , i had a ball !!!!
  • afbc
  • 05-01-2011, 02:49 PM
I work Thunder Beach every year including this past weekend. We probably had 12-15,000 bikes show up just on Saturday. (I'm sooooo sunburned)

Very sad that no one flashed me this year and I didn't get to ride with any of the poker runs.
I work Thunder Beach every year including this past weekend. We probably had 12-15,000 bikes show up just on Saturday. (I'm sooooo sunburned)

Very sad that no one flashed me this year and I didn't get to ride with any of the poker runs. Originally Posted by afbc

damn if I had been there,I would have flashed you....lol

Originally Posted by DallasRain

and it would have been magnificent !!!!

well there is always October!
  • afbc
  • 05-02-2011, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas, if you would have been in town, I wouldn't have had the strength to stand, much less leave the house.

I remember what you did to me last time!
lol--woohooooooooooooooooo