URL / Website: https://syracuse.skipthegames.com/fe...n/378845839242
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Syracuse Area
Activities: BBBJ,K9,CIM?
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, Medium Length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short petite young girl, with cute face, slightly bigger in person but nothing too crazy. Didn't really get to see her boobs like that.
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
I’m not a simp in any way shape or form but, I do believe I owe some of these girls some small privacy because they gave me their bodies. I’m not saying a john won’t be able to cum in her mouth or face in the future, I just know at that moment the timing wasn’t there for me because of factors outside of my control.
And LMAOOO.
I’m not a simp in any way shape or form but, I do believe I owe some of these girls some small privacy because they gave me their bodies. I’m not saying a john won’t be able to cum in her mouth or face in the future, I just know at that moment the timing wasn’t there for me because of factors outside of my control. Originally Posted by frankjohn
you tell em girl
by ya means ...free
by ya means ...free Originally Posted by Plastic Man

LOL
I’m not a simp in any way shape or form but, I do believe I owe some of these girls some small privacy because they gave me their bodies. I’m not saying a john won’t be able to cum in her mouth or face in the future, I just know at that moment the timing wasn’t there for me because of factors outside of my control. Originally Posted by frankjohn
Thanks hun....
Thanks for sharing the info. We need more of this and less "thanks hun" or "thanks ma'am" bullshit.

Keep doing what you're doing... its appreciated.
Thanks for sharing the info. We need more of this and less "thanks hun" or "thanks ma'am" bullshit.

Keep doing what you're doing... its appreciated. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
Thanks Rainbird, I’m not taking the comments that serious, because I know it’s not personal. Also I verified an unknown provider so it outweighs a fucking cim/facial lmao. I hope these dudes would rather take some info being left out than being robbed or arrested.

Keep doing what you're doing... its appreciated. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
but but but it keeps someone from using the account of others

looking at the pics I would never tried. even with beer goggles
Thanks Rainbird, I’m not taking the comments that serious, because I know it’s not personal. Also I verified an unknown provider so it outweighs a fucking cim/facial lmao. I hope these dudes would rather take some info being left out than being robbed or arrested. Originally Posted by frankjohn
I rather get some info from a guy
I rather get some info from a guy Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Bro it seems like you want a dick pic or something lol. Look at my other reviews where I get more explicit. I can't write essays every time I fuck, especially when trying to fill out the intel on all the medium to low-grade pussy in Syracuse on STG. Now tryst is a different story my friend.
Bro it seems like you want a dick pic or something lol. look at my other reviews where I get more explicit. I don’t have time to write essays every time I fuck, especially when trying to fill out the intel on the medium to low-grade pussy in Syracuse on STG. Tryst is a different story my friend. Originally Posted by frankjohn
LOL that post sounds just like a known of whore posted it

and sadly I have looked at your other reports

and thanking goodness for not having PA

anyways thanks for report