URL / Website: https://tryst.link/massage/lindsey-lacey
City: Grand Prairie/Arlington
State: Texas
Address: Near 360 and I-30
Activities: BBBJ, Prostate, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Black, long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Yes, Lindsey is an older woman and very skinny. But she is a great provider and gives outstanding service. In-call is great, safe and comfortable.
Recommendation: Yes
Why didn't you just put 1+?
How old would you estimate that she is?
Only if someone has necrophilia fetish.
Only if someone has necrophilia fetish. Originally Posted by prince_c3
LOL that’s funny, yea she scares me😖
Her menu has always intrigued me, yet is so out of left field in how specific it is that I never wanted to see her. Is she really that good?
Her menu has always intrigued me, yet is so out of left field in how specific it is that I never wanted to see her. Is she really that good? Originally Posted by bigmongerb
Yes. She is that good. Give the number and she knows her mission. Ask for the powder brush during CW. She generally frowned on reviews in the past. Might be this guy's last visit.
She looks good to me. I like how pale-skinned she seems to be, in her pics.
Honestly didn't even ask her stance on reviews (and I usually do). With her own website and a very specific menu, didn't seem like she is shy about advertising.
I have seen her and reviewed her more than once. One thing I appreciate about her is that she goes out of her way to make sure you are relaxed. The other thing is her lack of a gag reflex.