Prediction for the Future

Someday in the future, you will read this headline:

Man Shoots and Kills Person About to Shoot a Dog - Claims Justifiable Homicide

What's a liberal to do in such a situation? They hate gun owners, and they hate concealed carry laws, and they hate the guy about to shoot the dog who ended up getting killed. They love the guy who shot the guy about to shoot the dog but they realize they are trapped because that guy was also carrying a concealed weapon and shot and killed a person, even though he was of lesser value to society as a gun toting conservative, of course.

Although they will be secretly happy another conservative gun owner is dead and the Republicans will get one less vote, they won't admit that and they will blame the proliferation of guns and call for more restrictive laws on gun owners. Then, among their liberal friends, they will laugh about what stupid assholes conservatives are, and they will consider themselves superior as they drink an overpriced wine on their redwood deck overlooking their lawn manicured by illegal aliens that don't make minimum wage.
man kicks dogs ass with his bare fists, then bets him 10,000 bucks he's really a dog...
Someday in the future, you will read this headline:

Man Shoots and Kills Person About to Shoot a Dog - Claims Justifiable Homicide

What's a liberal to do in such a situation? They hate gun owners, and they hate concealed carry laws, and they hate the guy about to shoot the dog who ended up getting killed. They love the guy who shot the guy about to shoot the dog but they realize they are trapped because that guy was also carrying a concealed weapon and shot and killed a person, even though he was of lesser value to society as a gun toting conservative, of course.

Although they will be secretly happy another conservative gun owner is dead and the Republicans will get one less vote, they won't admit that and they will blame the proliferation of guns and call for more restrictive laws on gun owners. Then, among their liberal friends, they will laugh about what stupid assholes conservatives are, and they will consider themselves superior as they drink an overpriced wine on their redwood deck overlooking their lawn manicured by illegal aliens that don't make minimum wage. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

Israel come get your village idiot we are tired of him.
  • CJ7
  • 10-01-2013, 11:47 AM
Israel come get your village idiot we are tired of him. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

I dunno ... kinda spices up the stupidity soup around here with just a hint of horseshit don't you think chef?
is JL posting from Israel now?
How about we put up $10,000 in escrow and see?
  • CJ7
  • 10-01-2013, 12:32 PM
How about we put up $10,000 in escrow and see? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

or meet at Love

I can prolly find a hangar with a side door that locks ... keeps people out, and pussies IN
or meet at Love

I can prolly find a hangar with a side door that locks ... keeps people out, and pussies IN Originally Posted by CJ7
He is too scared to call the bet - Assup is the pussy.
  • CJ7
  • 10-01-2013, 02:26 PM
He is too scared to call the bet - Assup is the pussy. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

I doubt that either way ... accuse him of being an adult and refusing to screw with children like you, and I'll buy that..
I seriously doubt if Mr. Highland Park is ready for a big duke-a-roo. Might muss his hair! (Fat, bald, short ... OK, might muss his manicure, but leave his knuckles right where he needs them, to kick with!)

But we can put his passport in escrow ... ooops! He'd need to have one, wouldn't he?
I doubt that either way ... accuse him of being an adult and refusing to screw with children like you, and I'll buy that.. Originally Posted by CJ7
He attempts to screw with me everyday, smart guy.
Just trying to keep it honest around here, bubbeleh. what time's your plane for the assholy land?

I want to know when to expect "The Rupture" on ECCIE when you all get called away...
He is too scared to call the bet - Assup is the pussy. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Aren't you supposed to be gone, by now?
He attempts to screw with me everyday, smart guy. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You haven't left yet? What's the friggin' holdup?

Just remember these parting words as you are rowing your slow boat toward the Middle East:

You didn't give up on America.

America gave up on you!

It is time for you to get the hell outta here. As far as I am concerned, "Defectors" are not welcome in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave!
You haven't left yet? What's the friggin' holdup?

Just remember these parting words as you are rowing your slow boat toward the Middle East:

You didn't give up on America.

America gave up on you!

It is time for you to get the hell outta here. As far as I am concerned, "Defectors" are not welcome in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave! Originally Posted by bigtex
We can only hope that if you have not already left that you will do so very, very soon!

Times a wastin'!