TEAM OBAMA SENDS MORE PERSONNEL TO CLOSE WWII MEMORIAL THAN SENT TO BENGHAZI !

At the World War II Memorial on The Mall in Washington, where veterans have been staging protests to keep it open, Washington Examiner's Charlie Spiering reports that at least seven officials were dispatched Wednesday morning to set up a ring of barricades to block tourists from the memorial. That is two more than the State Department had in Benghazi a year ago on the night of the terrorist attack that killed four, including the U.S. ambassador.

Our great leader Obama..............

SNICK
It is funny; I agree on that.......................

But pathetic that we have this poser in the white house.............
the word is poseur.

that's a others think you don't know shit about, Whirly!

SNICK!
  • Laz
  • 10-02-2013, 03:03 PM
It is idiotic that he will use more people to try and keep it closed than it probably takes to let it be open. Only a politician can use that kind of logic. This is not about what is necessary, it is about him throwing a temper tantrum and trying to make as many people as possible miserable. This is an open air memorial that does not require staffing.
  • CJ7
  • 10-02-2013, 03:11 PM
It is idiotic that he will use more people to try and keep it closed than it probably takes to let it be open. Only a politician can use that kind of logic. This is not about what is necessary, it is about him throwing a temper tantrum and trying to make as many people as possible miserable. This is an open air memorial that does not require staffing. Originally Posted by Laz

hint

the HE you refer to is not HIM

besides the F18's can get to Washington in time to crush the RIOT that never happened

sweeeeeeeeeeeet aint it?
Yeah, I bet President Obama woke up the other day contemplating how many people he was going to send out to close the WW2 memorial because of the Tea Party asshats who have shut the government down.

Good call Whirly-tard! No connection to reality, as usual.....but, I bet you feel better for having posted this tidbit of misleading nonsensical bullshit. Right?
You pretty much got it right; Obama woke up in the am to direct the closure of the memorials (No Negotiations).......but went AWOL that fateful evening when Americans were being slaughtered in Benghazi...........

Despicable behavior from a president, isn't it.

Yeah, I bet President Obama woke up the other day contemplating how many people he was going to send out to close the WW2 memorial because of the Tea Party asshats who have shut the government down.

Good call Whirly-tard! No connection to reality, as usual.....but, I bet you feel better for having posted this tidbit of misleading nonsensical bullshit. Right? Originally Posted by timpage
  • CJ7
  • 10-02-2013, 03:38 PM
poor whirlie, gasping for breath and trying to grab every straw he can find to make some kind of argument....

tsk tsk
Then why did the White House close the memorial? http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/58302

Good call Whirly-tard! No connection to reality, as usual.....but, I bet you feel better for having posted this tidbit of misleading nonsensical bullshit. Right? Originally Posted by timpage
  • CJ7
  • 10-02-2013, 03:59 PM
Then why did the White House close the memorial? http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/58302 Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
this WH didn't write the law that closes non essential federal government agencies ..., who did ???
The White House directed the closures..................

this WH didn't write the law that closes non essential federal government agencies ..., who did ??? Originally Posted by CJ7
Spin-a-way has lost his way.
Yeah... This is all about the memorials.

You're a fucking idiot, and living up to your title of Dipshit of the Year!
  • CJ7
  • 10-02-2013, 04:22 PM
The White House directed the closures.................. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

and if they didn't you and the rest of stupid shits would be bitching about Obama breaking Federal law ... By law the non essential portions of the Federal Government MUST close.