The demoncrats have sunk to a new Fing level. This is pathetic even for you.

I've reached a new level of extreme dislike of dems. You are pathetic if you support this or mock it in any way. Snick at this and you will be forever labeled a muzlim and you KNOW how I feel about them.

http://www.libertynews.com/2013/10/c...-doing-part-2/

It's quite possibly the most disgusting thing I've seen yet. If they have money to hire the people and equipment and resources to do keep them out, THEN PAY ONE GUY AND LET THEM IN. If I were in washington, I assure you, this article would be much more colorful. HOW DARE YOU, YOU BASTARDS.

Just merge these threads if yall want. This new action they took was different than JB's thread, but whatever works for the mods.
  • CJ7
  • 10-02-2013, 03:54 PM
Park Rangers aren't getting paid
I've heard mixed results all day about who is getting the blame, but you are right, people are fricking pissed over this. Not many cared that fed workers weren't getting their paychecks, but even the little old ladies are ready to get their guns out on this one.

Tomorrow will be the test, if the house passes a bill to keep them open and the dems don't, better stay inside.
LK now has the brain power of spin-a-way..
  • Doove
  • 10-02-2013, 04:05 PM
It's quite possibly the most disgusting thing I've seen yet. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Didn't click the link, so tell me, is it worse than insulting the mentally disadvantaged by using the term "retard" as a slur?
Does anybody out here give a frogs fat ass how Hating Kayla feel about him?
I've heard mixed results all day about who is getting the blame, but you are right, people are fricking pissed over this. Not many cared that fed workers weren't getting their paychecks, but even the little old ladies are ready to get their guns out on this one.

Tomorrow will be the test, if the house passes a bill to keep them open and the dems don't, better stay inside. Originally Posted by nwarounder
The House versus the Dems...

You, sir, are now an announced candidate for Dipshit of the Year.

You, sir, are now an announced candidate for Dipshit of the Year. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
My apologies, I was giving everybody the credit that they knew the house was controlled by the repubs and the dems controlled the senate.
  • CJ7
  • 10-02-2013, 04:24 PM

You, sir, are now an announced candidate for Dipshit of the Year. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

out of the closet, free at last !!!
Apparently Park Rangers are essential personnel in DC along with the White House chefs and Obama's caddy.
Didn't click the link, so tell me, is it worse than insulting the mentally disadvantaged by using the term "retard" as a slur? Originally Posted by Doove
If you had clicked the link you could have deciced for yourself. My guess is you would have defended the decision to keep the veterans out.
Park Rangers aren't getting paid Originally Posted by CJ7
It is no surprise at all that you would defend the decision to keep the veterans out. If you think the park rangers wont get paid after this show is over, then you are a bigger idiot than even I thought.
If you had clicked the link you could have deciced for yourself. My guess is you would have defended the decision to keep the veterans out. Originally Posted by rodog44

This is a ranger with attitude?
Instead, The Washington Examiner reports you get park rangers with attitude…Park official is here: She says “memorial is closed and we hope visitors respect that”

The veterans fought for a nation of laws. They more than anybody will understand why they can't go in when it's closed.
I've reached a new level of extreme dislike of dems. You are pathetic if you support this or mock it in any way. Snick at this and you will be forever labeled a muzlim and you KNOW how I feel about them.

http://www.libertynews.com/2013/10/c...-doing-part-2/

It's quite possibly the most disgusting thing I've seen yet. If they have money to hire the people and equipment and resources to do keep them out, THEN PAY ONE GUY AND LET THEM IN. If I were in washington, I assure you, this article would be much more colorful. No it wouldn't unless you self-immolated yourself. Then the line would be; HOW DARE YOU, YOU BASTARDS. Kayla finally killed herself! You Bastards?

Just merge these threads if yall want. This new action they took was different than JB's thread, but whatever works for the mods. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

I mock you.

Mock! Mock, mock!