Obama- the Boy President

I am going to post this because some fools will think the wrong thing. Obama has the emotional age of an adolescent boy. He has to have his way, he has to be heard, he can't take criticism, if confronted with reality he wants to take his blocks and go home, he wants to make people "pay" for getting in his face. They should just put Obama in short knee britches and give him a tricycle to get around on. Seriously, Obama has surrounded himself with strong women (Michelle and Valerie Jarrett to name two) to replace his absent mother. Considering how easy Ann gave up her son it is lucky that abortion laws did not allow Ann Dunham easier access.

Yes, there is a danger of stupid people taking the term Boy President differently that I mean it. Maybe they haven't read about Harry Potter, the Boy Wizard. Of course if I use the term "welfare queen" they will think a black woman with lacquered nails rather than the reality of a white woman and she has a cigarette and a beer (I think that is a nice touch). What they think reveals much about them.

I would challenge you to come up with one word that ACCURATELY describes Obama:

Petulant
Sounds like he would qualify as a tea turd. That is all their demands. If you lose cry whine and kick your feet till you can replace a law
  • Seedy
  • 10-02-2013, 10:14 PM
FUCKING COCKSUCKER. Well thats two words. Lol
  • CJ7
  • 10-02-2013, 10:18 PM
I am going to post this because some fools will think the wrong thing. Obama has the emotional age of an adolescent boy. He has to have his way, he has to be heard, he can't take criticism, if confronted with reality he wants to take his blocks and go home, he wants to make people "pay" for getting in his face. They should just put Obama in short knee britches and give him a tricycle to get around on. Seriously, Obama has surrounded himself with strong women (Michelle and Valerie Jarrett to name two) to replace his absent mother. Considering how easy Ann gave up her son it is lucky that abortion laws did not allow Ann Dunham easier access.

Yes, there is a danger of stupid people taking the term Boy President differently that I mean it. Maybe they haven't read about Harry Potter, the Boy Wizard. Of course if I use the term "welfare queen" they will think a black woman with lacquered nails rather than the reality of a white woman and she has a cigarette and a beer (I think that is a nice touch). What they think reveals much about them.

I would challenge you to come up with one word that ACCURATELY describes Obama:

Petulant Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Yourdaddy
  • Seedy
  • 10-02-2013, 10:21 PM
Lmao
who you calling boy, redneck?
  • Seedy
  • 10-02-2013, 10:28 PM
who you calling boy, redneck? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You, you fucking asshole. Lmfao
Okay, who had FuckZup for moron? I know that someone had him picked to be the first and stupidest.

Sorry CJ, this isn't a tweet or text message. Only real words and that's two. You're disqualified.
You are the biggest racist on ECCIE, JDIdiot ... The first guy to race bait on any topic. In any thread.

we all know it.

Now go fuck yourself until the John Birch Society is reborn...
One word to describe Obama, lol. Oh how about a single phrase, "One Trick Pony" Obamacare pretty much proves that, whether it turns out good or bad.

Jim
Better than a two war president...

Yes, there is a danger of stupid people taking the term Boy President differently that I mean it. Maybe they haven't read about Harry Potter, the Boy Wizard. Of course if I use the term "welfare queen" they will think a black woman with lacquered nails rather than the reality of a white woman and she has a cigarette and a beer (I think that is a nice touch). What they think reveals much about them. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Oooooh, I get it. You must think yourself mighty clever.

You manage to work in the word "boy" when talking about Obama. But before folks can call you on your racism, you think you can disarm them in advance by accusing THEM of not understanding your true meaning. You then make some BS reference to Harry Potter, Boy Wizard - as if we are required to accept that at face value.

Here is the scoop, asshole. We aren't required to buy your bullshit cover story.

Obviously, you knew before you posted that the phrase "Boy President" would be a loaded term.

But did you drop it in favor of "Childish President"? No.

Did you drop it in favor of "Adolescent President"? No.

Did you drop it in favor of "Crybaby President" or "Petulant President" or "Bratty President"? No, no and no.

You made your little racist point, but didn't have the guts to stand behind it. Coward.

We see through your cover story because we are not as stupid as you are.
I nominate post #12 of this thread to be the best post of the year in this forum.
Best handful of ass on ECCIE since JDIdiot's hand slipped through the toilet paper!
Actually I thought about child president but it didn't have the right ring. I also thought of the adolescent president but ....well it doesn't sound right either. What you ascribe to racism (you being from where you're from) is a choice to find an accurate term with the right amount of derision in it.

You can say what you want but I think most of us know just how stupid you sound and how far you're reaching to protect Barry. Of course you're perfectly okay when they called Herman Cain an Oreo, or Ann Coulter a slut, or Condi a ......well you get the idea (maybe you don''t).

Anyway, talking about someone whose shit doesn't stink http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKLnhuzh9uY