I need a good signature line on here.

Your ideas if any?
"I'd hit it."
  • FFH
  • 11-11-2013, 06:03 PM
I think we can do better then that...
But it's under consideration
Cumming to a provider near you
#23 - Each member's signature line is an extension of their ability to express their personality to others online. We offer a relaxed and flexible set of guidelines for our members and staff to follow regarding maintenance of their signature area. In short, you are allowed 15 lines of text, space, and images. You may include colored text or larger font sizes, and you may include images that do not exceed 60 pixels in height. Limit font size to "5." Images or larger-than-default text will be counted as 3 of your 15 lines allowed, so please consider this when constructing your signature area. Additionally, you may include links and other items of contact info, but avoid mentioning specifics regarding acronyms, services, or rates. We also ask that you refrain from including links to or mention of competing websites.
#23 - Each member's signature line is an extension of their ability to express their personality to others online. We offer a relaxed and flexible set of guidelines for our members and staff to follow regarding maintenance of their signature area. In short, you are allowed 15 lines of text, space, and images. You may include colored text or larger font sizes, and you may include images that do not exceed 60 pixels in height. Limit font size to "5." Images or larger-than-default text will be counted as 3 of your 15 lines allowed, so please consider this when constructing your signature area. Additionally, you may include links and other items of contact info, but avoid mentioning specifics regarding acronyms, services, or rates. We also ask that you refrain from including links to or mention of competing websites. Originally Posted by Pistolero
I think "I'd hit it" would be better than this 10 lines of mumbo jumbo
  • FFH
  • 11-11-2013, 07:32 PM
I think "I'd hit it" would be better than this 10 lines of mumbo jumbo Originally Posted by amishgangster
Ummmm, yea.

Pistolero obviously doesn't know about my A.D.D.
Now what was this thread about again?
"Brought to you by FFH"
PS. I'll fuck on the first date.
#23 - Each member's signature line is an extension of their ability to express their personality to others online. We offer a relaxed and flexible set of guidelines for our members and staff to follow regarding maintenance of their signature area. In short, you are allowed 15 lines of text, space, and images. You may include colored text or larger font sizes, and you may include images that do not exceed 60 pixels in height. Limit font size to "5." Images or larger-than-default text will be counted as 3 of your 15 lines allowed, so please consider this when constructing your signature area. Additionally, you may include links and other items of contact info, but avoid mentioning specifics regarding acronyms, services, or rates. We also ask that you refrain from including links to or mention of competing websites. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Did I fuck up again? Dagnabbit! as for FFH, Far From Happy.
FFH read your rules and says
"RULES - FUCK THE RULES -"
Hope ya'll are not as bad as providers. They are always trying to slip shit in in Houston.

As an example, my signature is not default size, so it counts as 9 of the allowed 15.
  • o_t
  • 11-12-2013, 07:31 PM
I've tried to slip it in the shitter a few times too. They get mad about that.