Dreamers threaten to leave... Uhhh, ...Buh bye...

Buh bye

https://www.dailywire.com/news/26907...-emily-zanotti

Don't let the door hit you on the ass...

Not exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer now are we?
Buh bye

Not exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer now are we? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I've got plenty of extra " suit cases " ( plastic grocery bags ) that they can have to pack their belongings ! I'll even deliver the bags and help the " dreamers " pack them !
On my FB trending feed every day recently I see "woeful" stories of people and their children who've lived in the US for decades being kicked out. Why did they never apply for citizenship?
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2018, 08:35 AM
On my FB trending feed ? Originally Posted by gnadfly

I didn’t know FB allowed TURDFLY as a handle!

Novel idea.....this is a Time for Solidarity!!!

In order for the Dreamers to be heard on Capitol Hill I say ALL 1.8 Million of them should embrace this mission of self-deportation.

But but...we need them to do jobs that most Americans won’t do!!!!!

Like vote For Democrats.
When I read all of your ignorant quotes about dreamers it becomes obvious deplorables don’t even know who dreamers are. Deplorables just have a basic instinct to be racist so they revert to racist attacks on dreamers just like they would on anything involving anybody that wasn’t a white middle aged male.

The irony is comical in that you deplorables are the worst America has to offer, you would not be welcome in any country including America if you were trying to get in. Unlike the dreamers you have no value to our society.

So please do not insult dreamers as we need them more than we need you.
tell us who dreamers are, since we don't know

the dimocrat party lifeline?

if so we don't need them at all

until and unless an immigrant understands, and takes as his or her own, American ideals and a reverence for the flag and constitution we dont need them, especially illegal immigrants

we already have enough dimocrats that hate the constitution
But but...we need them to do jobs that most Americans won’t do!!!!!

Like vote For Democrats. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
What bullshit. You and your fellow Idiot Jihadists have repeatedly made this false claim.

Why don’t you fucking prove your talking points, Assholiness?
.... it becomes obvious deplorables don’t even know who dreamers are..... Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Of course "we" do!

You've been posting on here long enough to show us!

When will you be leaving with the rest of the DREAMERS!

StandingInShit: I DREAMED I WAS A:

College Professor
Straight Shooter
Doctor of Political Science
Founder of LPSG
Teacher of Deplorables
Sexually abused by women early in my career am on the road to recovery AND
Rabbit Scientist
Buh bye

Not exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer now are we? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I agree. WE owe them nothing. So if they want to leave, GOOD. Get the hell out!

On my FB trending feed every day recently I see "woeful" stories of people and their children who've lived in the US for decades being kicked out. Why did they never apply for citizenship? Originally Posted by gnadfly
As the dems keep giving them the benefits of being a citizen (entitled to handouts, voting etc) WHY would they bother getting citizenship?
Sitsinhisownshit and Assup truly are this stupid aren't they? By the latest statistics, less than 25% of these "dreamers" have jobs (explains how they can all protest at every turn). Less than 1% served in the military. so what exactly are we losing by them leaving?
Sitsinhisownshit and Assup truly are this stupid aren't they? By the latest statistics, less than 25% of these "dreamers" have jobs (explains how they can all protest at every turn). Less than 1% served in the military. so what exactly are we losing by them leaving? Originally Posted by Lantern2814
less people on welfare
Dreamers is a moniker for the illegal alien children of illegal aliens. Sure they had no say so in their parents decision to break our laws and enter our nation illegally. The really sad thing is that there are a lot of people in prison that did not know their buddy was robbing the liquor store while they were just "driving the car".
Sure I feel sorry for the children that have little to no knowledge of where they were born which is why they have parents that should go with them to teach them about the shitholes they came from. Maybe, just maybe with the knowledge of how things work in America, they could go back and make the changes and stand up to the criminal corruption of their ancestral shitholes.

It seems that whenever the idea that dreamers would not know anything about where they came from always excludes the fact that they have parents that should be deported right along with them and problem is solved. They will have benefited from the largess of our misguided government with a free education and a life much better than the herd from where they originated. Maybe they will stop being sheep and understand that freedom and capitalism beats communism and dictatorships. Maybe they will teach the rest of their "people" what they could have if they would just get it right. But alas, the education was probably provided by somebody like StandinShit and they will have been told how much we need to be like the shithole that they came from as we have no right to be as successful as we have become. Tragic isn't it.