Olympics........Useful Idiots

So, North Korea cons South Korea into unifying their teams. North Korea shows up with snappy dressed cheerleaders and athletes.

http://www.straitstimes.com/multimed...ading-beauties

The World gushes. Wow, why don't we look that sharp. The North Koreans must be living in a great Country. Just look how happy their sharp dressed cheerleaders and athletes look. I wish I lived in North Korea.

Useful Idiots.
So, North Korea cons South Korea into unifying their teams. North Korea shows up with snappy dressed cheerleaders and athletes.

The World gushes. Wow, why don't we look that sharp. The North Koreans must be living in a great Country. Just look how happy their sharp dressed cheerleaders and athletes look. I wish I lived in North Korea.

Useful Idiots. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The "runner up"s got the flame thrower.

Jackie we are trying to make peace with North Korea. Just like Russia. "Wouldn't it be great if we all got along?" Thats the Trump position
you can bet nk's athletes and cheerleaders families are being held hostage back in the peoples paradise
Jackie we are trying to make peace with North Korea. ..... Thats the Trump position Originally Posted by themystic
"Peace" was already agreed upon, probably before you were born. It was actually a "cease fire" much like the one with Iraq during the Bush I Presidency. Are the pundits on the channels you watch telling you that Trump wants "peace" with NK? I'm asking, because you can't be listening to Trump! Trump wants them to quit their nuclear warhead/intercontinental ballistic missile program!

Remember Saddam/Iraq? That's what Clinton and Bush II wanted him to do is quit his WMD programs!

Saddam said "Fuck Off" and ended up getting the noose.

Besides ... the word is "That's" ... not "Thats"!

Retake your ESL class. And try to focus this time.
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2018, 08:26 AM
you can bet nk's athletes and cheerleaders families are being held hostage back in the peoples paradise Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
The people of North Korea love their leader just like you love Trump!

Think about that....they follow him without question, just like you follow Trump.
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2018, 08:28 AM
"

Remember Saddam/Iraq? That's what Clinton and Bush II wanted him to do is quit his WMD programs!

. Originally Posted by LexusLover
We wanted control of oil in the region and used the lie that he had not quit his nuke program .

Had shale fracking happened sooner we'd never went to war.

You fearless leader Trump has stated how stupid that war was and was based on lies.

Think about that....they follow him without question, just like you follow Trump. Originally Posted by WTF
are you on weekend furlough from the sanitarium?

Think about that....they follow him without question, just like you follow Trump. Originally Posted by WTF
Do you revel in your ignorance and stupidity, or is it sarcasm?

The only ones afraid of Trump in this country are the do-nothing, know-nothing Anti-Trump/Liberals as yourself who are deathly afraid he will demonstrate how stupid and ignorant you all have been over the years for embracing parasites on the government tit.

When was the last time Trump had a GF burned up with a flame thrower? Never mind!
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2018, 08:35 AM
Do you revel in your ignorance and stupidity, or is it sarcasm?

The only ones afraid of Trump in this country are the do-nothing, know-nothing Anti-Trump/Liberals as yourself who are deathly afraid he will demonstrate how stupid and ignorant you all have been over the years for embracing parasites on the government tit.

When was the last time Trump had a GF burned up with a flame thrower? Never mind! Originally Posted by LexusLover
WOLF BLITZER: What do you think of these scandals that are exploding in Washington right now?

As we speak, the Attorney General is under fire, Alberto Gonzalez, what do you akke of this as an executive trying to watch an administration?

DONALD TRUMP: Look, everything in Washington has been a lie. Weapons of mass destruction. Was a total lie. A way of attacking Iraq, which he thought was going to be easy and it turned out it was the exact opposite.
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2018, 08:39 AM
are you on weekend furlough from the sanitarium? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Yes they let me out to see your commencement speech at the Log Cabin Republicans graduating class of 2017.

Will you start hanging out at AMPS now?
do i detect these lefties defending kim jong un?
Yes they let me out to see your commencement speech at the Log Cabin Republicans graduating class of 2017.

Originally Posted by WTF
so your emotional support animal.... a hamster?
do i detect these lefties defending kim jong un? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
.. they are merely hedging ... by currying favor with him.

That's their wish ... that he lob one into the U.S. so they will have more to criticize Trump about! I don't know how they will be able to post ... but perhaps Morse code with smoke signals!