North Korea does have a working bomb

And they snuck it south accross the DMZ

NK bobsled team.
NK bombsled team. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

ftfy

The one in the rear is Sis Kim ... I'd know that ass anywhere!
That was funny. Thanks for the laugh!
Your welcome.
As much amusement you guys provide other viewers, I thought you all deserved this.
is that bombsled safe to ride on? you know how crappy NK's equipment can be...
is that bombsled safe to ride on? you know how crappy NK's equipment can be... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Sure it is. As long as they don't hit anything, lol

Jim
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2018, 02:50 PM
The one in the rear is Sis Kim ... I'd know that ass anywhere! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Those are two guys you gaymo.

The only ass you ever recognize is the one you see in the mirror everyday

On a side note, can you believe their cheerleaders they brought along! They are like the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders of the Olympics. great marketing on their part
is that bombsled safe to ride on? you know how crappy NK's equipment can be... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Ask Major Kong.
The only ass you ever recognize is the one you see in the mirror everyday... Originally Posted by WTF
I don't care what excuse she gives you, I don't see her everyday. But she does like to watch when I'm fucking her I noticed.

Sorry! You can't fuck her. Get a coloring book, or a blow up doll.
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2018, 07:04 PM
I don't care what excuse she gives you, I don't see her everyday. But she does like to watch when I'm fucking her I noticed.
Originally Posted by LexusLover
You fuck your own ass?

Hey, if Kim's Sis ever defects, AMPs will be lining up to employ her. Getting a rub and tug from a murdering despot's sister might be a big turn on.

The pimp of the parlor could even dress up like little Rocket Man and threaten to use an anti-aircraft gun on Sis if she didn't give a good happy ending.
[QUOTE=Jackie S;1060500385] Getting a rub and tug from a murdering despot's sister might be a big turn on.

Isn't she a federal judge or something
[QUOTE=themystic;1060500449]
Getting a rub and tug from a murdering despot's sister might be a big turn on.

Isn't she a federal judge or something Originally Posted by Jackie S

are you a federal idiot or something?