Looks like Natasha is back at barbies

Hopefully more are returning.
If only Joy returned...loved that cutie.
which one was natasha? joy had an ass that was to die for ( and very tasty)
looks like the new hottie at relax is gone ( the new blonde that someone said that a stripper personality)
She was the cute blonde skinny Russian chick.

Saw her about a year ago, my review with pics: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2178354

She was pretty good, nice DFKer, average bbbj skills, but not someone I would want to repeat with, as it felt a little too mechanical overall for my taste.
  • jflo
  • 08-26-2018, 07:32 AM
She has a great perky ass and is very cute. Great IOP. Saw her a few times. Glad shes back.
Welcome back. She's a fun spinner.
I went to see the new girl last week cant remember her name but she had one really great review. Got there was parking sent to to tell the scheduler I arrived and was told to wait a minute. As I look up the girl and 2 DPD officers walk up and go in. Almost had a fucking heart attack started up and drove away. About 15 minutes later I got a text that she was no longer working there and asked if I wanted to see Violet
I went to see the new girl last week cant remember her name but she had one really great review. Got there was parking sent to to tell the scheduler I arrived and was told to wait a minute. As I look up the girl and 2 DPD officers walk up and go in. Almost had a fucking heart attack started up and drove away. About 15 minutes later I got a text that she was no longer working there and asked if I wanted to see Violet Originally Posted by Jonny Utah

Originally Posted by dfwfunforall
If DPD wanted to, they could send officers to all the AMP/studios, even strip clubs, and they are going to find prostitution either by past complaints/anonymous tips or it is going on as they arrive, they know it goes on. But that is not what they are looking for. Usually, LE has it's sight on something else that is breaking the law (warrants, drugs, ect.) when they decide to go there and bust the ladies, indirectly effecting the business, resulting in loss of business or in a few studio cases, shut down completely.

Going to these establishments as a client is a risk a guy takes of the possibility he may end up there at the wrong time.
Is Barbie teasing us with a Eve return?