Date: 8-25
Name: SIA-HDS
Phone: n/a
Email Address: kdreamselect@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.hotdreamselect.com/sia
City: Dalals
State: Texas
Address: North Dallas Area
Activities: lfk,dfk,shower,bbbj,body rub,69,bbbj,nipple play, cg,rcg, mish, doggie, doggy from side of bed etc. cfs
Hair Length and Color: Medium Black/brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Natural 33C-23-35/ 5'3'' /100Lbs. Beautiful face and body.
Recommendation: - Yes - I will see her if she visits again
Hosi who is working for HDS in Dallas right now is a very good date. I know her well. Her pictures are current and she has an ass to die for.
Does HDS have a screening process?
I was screened when they were on P411. Not sure what their current process is. Maybe you eccie handle will be enough.
Had my eye on this one for a long time. Extremely attractive.
I was screened when they were on P411. Not sure what their current process is. Maybe you eccie handle will be enough. Originally Posted by Bestman200600

no response...guess I will keep hoping
Anyone seen Judy before (shes next one in looks like. Looks like Hosi is gone already ?
I think she works out of LA i would visit her when im out there. It was fun to say the least.
no response...guess I will keep hoping Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
RW work info required. I am hesitant to provide. Article in ML about Seattle reinforces my reluctance.
RW work info required. I am hesitant to provide. Article in ML about Seattle reinforces my reluctance. Originally Posted by slimpickens54
Yeah that's is not something I would have liked to give, but I am retired now so that's would not be an issue