URL / Website: http://lake-of-the-ozarks.skipthegam...s/428951606869
City: St. Robert
State: Missouri
Address: East end hotel
Activities: BBBJ, MISH, BBBJ CIM
Hair Length and Color: Black hair, mid-back, think its a wig or a weave
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: The pictures in her ad are her, with some serious photoshop filters. She is much older than 25, more like 45 - 50. She is small, 105 lbs, shaved, not a bad body...butter face, make-up would have been great, especially for the price.
Recommendation: No
Beware the face filters lol. Sorry man
Why are you the only one that has a no review on this lady and have said anything bad about her? Was it a bad time of the month for you? Just asking so one knows to either see her or to stay away while in St. Louis
Mmmmm, "bad time of the month for me". Interesting. I have honest reviews. Maybe you will have a better experience. Good luck. My experience did not match her precious reviews. She was very mechanical and her pictures were extremely deceptive. Best of luck to you.
I saw her last time she was in town.
It was a very good encounter.
Guys This is a matter of perspective or point of view. I haven't seen her myself but do the recon and as always YMMV.
She recently posted updated pics:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2549571

Her profile says she is 21 and those body pics are mighty young (4th & 5th one), so is that her body at all?
You mean , she's not actually in Africa / Egypt ?
I agree with everything in your encounter except the make-up part.
  • cboat
  • 06-02-2019, 07:56 AM
Mmmmm, "bad time of the month for me". Interesting. I have honest reviews. Maybe you will have a better experience. Good luck. My experience did not match her precious reviews. She was very mechanical and her pictures were extremely deceptive. Best of luck to you. Originally Posted by robm76
It's really hard to post an honest review if it is anything less than great. Seems like it brings out every WK in the area.
I appreciate an honest reviewer. Too often I've visited providers after reading glowing reviews only to be disappointed by the appearance of the lady. I understand some may have had an enjoyable experience and want to give a positive review but posting heavily filtered or fake pictures and lying about age should be called out.