Why Hasnt the Mueller Report been Released

Looks like the Anti American scardy cats on here are just like Trump. Bunch of phonies. 9,000 Lies from Trump. Trump supporters in here are the same ilk. Liars
It has been released to the AG per law. And per law, as much as can be released will be released in a couple weeks. I know that’s hard for your ilk to understand, just deal with it.
Looks like the Anti American scardy cats on here are just like Trump. Bunch of phonies. 9,000 Lies from Trump. Trump supporters in here are the same ilk. Liars Originally Posted by themystic

Looks like the Anti American scardy cats on here are just like Trump. Bunch of phonies. 9,000 Lies from Trump. Trump supporters in here are the same ilk. Liars Originally Posted by themystic
Like the thread you opened saying Trump to be indicted?

Liars huh?

Why Hasnt the Mueller Report been Released Originally Posted by themystic
Betcha it's released faster than hildebeest's emails!

Our State Dept. is still looking, no?

BAAAAHAHAHAHA!!
Is it Yssup Mystic or Mystic Rider?
  • oeb11
  • 03-28-2019, 05:53 PM
Considering DPST decimation due to bad conduct, I feel I may address this One

When a OP has a concept in title, and nothing regarding that concept in Post - it is worthless.

DPST's - despite posting in this forum - cannot understand the Rule of Law and regulations AG Barr must follow regarding he Mueller report. Per Law passed by Congress. Barr will release what he, in his best judgment in consultation with Rosenstein ( hardly a Trumpy), legal counsel to DOJ, and others , is on proper legal grounds to be released.

The process is dictated by Law and DOJ regulations. Asking Barr to violate the Law and regulations and release the entire report at this moment is asking Barr to commit an illegal Act - which for possible political purposes the DPST's are all in. They are looking for the faintest scent of anything they can pin on Trump. And care Not about the Due Process of Law in their hatred and pursuit of the POTUS. And Care not about consequences for AG Barr if he violates the law - indeed if he did so and no material supports the DPST narrative - they will be the first to want to charge, indict, and try Barr for his actions - Actions would be demanded by the DPST's. Sheer Hypocrisy!!!

A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste!!!
Like the thread you opened saying Trump to be indicted?

Liars huh?

Originally Posted by gnadfly
I never said Trump would be indicted. I have always said he wouldn't be going to jail. You really should Stop your lying gnat. You have a bad habit of that. Just because you worship a liar doesn't mean its ok to be one. Didn't your mama teach you any manners?
Is it Yssup Mystic or Mystic Rider? Originally Posted by bambino
IBambino Hankering Im going to look around your idiotic accusation.
I never said Trump would be indicted. I have always said he wouldn't be going to jail. You really should Stop your lying gnat. You have a bad habit of that. Just because you worship a liar doesn't mean its ok to be one. Didn't your mama teach you any manners? Originally Posted by themystic
You said he was indicted in your thread:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2554060

You don’t know your stuff. Even the stuff you post.
You said he was indicted in your thread:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2554060

You don’t know your stuff. Even the stuff you post. Originally Posted by bambino
You don't know your stuff PJB. I said he was guilty as fuck. I never said he would be indicted. Lusty would you roll over and whisper the truth in Bambinos ear? Thanks in advance
The Democrats would insist that AG Barr break the law, which is very specific about how the Report from the Special Council is supposed to be handled.

I suppose we could all ask why the Dems insist on Barr breaking the Law. But in truth, who gives a shit.

No collusion. Period.
The Democrats would insist that AG Barr break the law, which is very specific about how the Report from the Special Council is supposed to be handled.

I suppose we could all ask why the Dems insist on Barr breaking the Law. But in truth, who gives a shit.

No collusion. Period. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Release the report. Why would we take Barr's word? Why not just release the report, release his taxes and come clean? What's he got to hide besides 9,000+ lies?
Release the report. Why not just release the report, release his taxes and come clean? Originally Posted by themystic
I think Trump is eager to release the report. Make the lefty lairs look more foolish. However, if there is nothing, the left will make something from nothing. They are good at that.
I think Trump is eager to release the report. Make the lefty lairs look more foolish. However, if there is nothing, the left will make something from nothing. They are good at that. Originally Posted by Muscleup
Then release it. Just like he was eager to release his taxes? MU the man has told 9,000 lies and counting. Surely you don't believe what he says at face value