But Mr president, why are you hiding your tax returns?

Maybe they will provide proof of how you defrauded the IRS as well as the American public into thinking you are an honest ,concerned,law abiding citizen looking out for our best interests,not just yours!
Why have the former presidential wannabes Hillary and Bernie never turned over their tax records? I don't care about anyone's returns unless you have some evidence of criminality. With Bernie and Trump it is wishful thinking but with Hillary...where do I put this pallet of evidence?
Maybe they will provide proof of how you defrauded the IRS as well as the American public into thinking you are an honest ,concerned,law abiding citizen looking out for our best interests,not just yours! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
Are Individual Tax Returns Public Record?
  • Tiny
  • 04-06-2019, 11:23 AM
Maybe they will provide proof of how you defrauded the IRS as well as the American public into thinking you are an honest ,concerned,law abiding citizen looking out for our best interests,not just yours! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
Let's call a spade a spade. The Democrats want Trump's tax returns so they can leak what's in them and use that for political advantage. No sane person in Trump's position with extremely complicated tax returns would want his info made public. And he should have a right to keep it private. This is something for the voters to decide. If you don't like that he refuses to release his tax returns, don't vote for him. If think the obfuscation about releasing his returns after an audit was a crock of shit, don't vote for him.
Let's call a spade a spade. The Democrats want Trump's tax returns so they can leak what's in them and use that for political advantage. No sane person in Trump's position with extremely complicated tax returns would want his info made public. And he should have a right to keep it private. This is something for the voters to decide. If you don't like that he refuses to release his tax returns, don't vote for him. If think the obfuscation about releasing his returns after an audit was a crock of shit, don't vote for him. Originally Posted by Tiny

exactly. they what the full unredacted Mueller report for the same reason. they won't get either one.
But Mr president, why are you hiding your tax returns?
He's NOT! The Federal Government is examining them and has for YEARS!
No sane person in Trump's position with extremely complicated tax returns would want his info made public. Originally Posted by Tiny
Wasn't it MadCow that got a schedule or something and went all nuts?

She didn't even know what she was holding!!!!

BTW: They'll get HIS returns and not the corporate returns!!!!!

Just like John Kerry didn't give up his WIFE'S RETURNS!!!!!

They also won't get Ms. Trump's returns!!!!!

Just like the Clinton's didn't turn over all the Foundation's returns!!!!!
He's NOT! The Federal Government is examining them and has for YEARS! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You say that like you think he doesn't have a copy. How naive you are, junior. The reason Trump doesn't make public his returns is because he doesn't want the public to know how LITTLE money he has.
If President Trump has done something natharious regarding his taxes, why hasn’t the IRS prosecuted him?

I said it before, and it bears repeating. I believe the reason he does not want his personal taxes made public is ego. He is afraid that the world will discover that while he is rich, possibly in the one to two billion range, he is no where near that “10 billion” number he threw around during the 2016 campaign.
You say that like you think he doesn't have a copy. Originally Posted by Lapdog
So? He (or his tax law firm) have a "copy"?

How naive are you to think he's refusing to disclose them because he doesn't have a copy? Do you really believe that is why he is withholding giving Congress a "copy"?

Where were you when Obaminable wouldn't give up EVEN A COPY of his original birth certificate? No where to be seen!!!! Neither would he give up is transcripts, his applicationS to college, and/or his SAT or LSAT documents showing his score!!!!

Do you want to find out if Trump is "rich"?

I want to know if Obaminable lied to get into collegeS or he lied to get into the White House! More importantly, like PoncaHauntUs, I want to know if he LIED to benefit from a "foreign exchange" grant and/or was granted an "affirmative action" status with the bennies that go along with that ....

If you want to know about Trump's wealth ... just ask this guy ....

.. he asked Trump to help him raise campaign funds from Trump's rich friends!!!!

But those were Chuckie's Trump-ass-kissing days!!!!!
So? He (or his tax law firm) have a "copy"?

How naive are you to think he's refusing to disclose them because he doesn't have a copy? Do you really believe that is why he is withholding giving Congress a "copy"?

Where were you when Obaminable wouldn't give up EVEN A COPY of his original birth certificate? No where to be seen!!!! Neither would he give up is transcripts, his applicationS to college, and/or his SAT or LSAT documents showing his score!!!!

Do you want to find out if Trump is "rich"?

I want to know if Obaminable lied to get into collegeS or he lied to get into the White House! More importantly, like PoncaHauntUs, I want to know if he LIED to benefit from a "foreign exchange" grant and/or was granted an "affirmative action" status with the bennies that go along with that ....

If you want to know about Trump's wealth ... just ask this guy ....

.. he asked Trump to help him raise campaign funds from Trump's rich friends!!!!

But those were Chuckie's Trump-ass-kissing days!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I stated what I believe, junior. You need to quit changing the subject and instead work on your reading comprehension skills. Or lack thereof.
Wasn't it MadCow that got a schedule or something and went all nuts?

She didn't even know what she was holding!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover

Kinda blew up on that bitch, didn't it?

At this point,who cares. All this shows about Trumps taxes is just how incredible desperate the Dems are to do anything to get at Trump.

Trump knows this and he is playing them like the game master he is. He's going to make them work for it and then the big reveal - another nothing burger and Trump will be laughing his ass of at the Dems. Damn, It must suck to be so stupid as the Dems. Poor little snowflakes.