Candace Owens Shows House Democrat's Idiotcy

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ted-l...b0e833aa3210dc

This was good. It's what happens when intelligent people confront morons.
They're still at it...yawn...

Maxine Water's asked one stupid question after another during her time this morning (House Financial Services Committee) hearings with US Bank CEO's.

Loved the part where she wanted to address the Student Loan (Debt) Crisis and (one-by-one) asking each CEO if they are "still" approving loans for college tuition, etc? (ie: clueless to the fact the government had nationalized student loans a decade ago). What a dope. What a moron.

No doubt her staff will cover for her.....they'll simply make a statement that "Ms Waters knew that....she was just (fact) checking to see if the bankers themselves did, as well..."
I adore Candace.
I adore Candace. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
She reminds me of our first Female President.
heard on the radio the youtube of her answer to the dims set an all time record for views
I adore Candace. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
She chopped Nadler and Lieu's balls off in public.

That was awesome!!!
She reminds me of our first Female President. Originally Posted by Levianon17
+1
Whos her VP? Kayne West? Maybe Kim Kardashian can be Secretary of State.
Whos her VP? Kayne West? Maybe Kim Kardashian can be Secretary of State. Originally Posted by themystic
That would be up to her. Who ever picks though will be one tough motherfucker.
She chopped Nadler and Lieu's balls off in public.

That was awesome!!! Originally Posted by Muscleup
She did indeed!
She did indeed! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Every one of her sentences were packed with truths. I loved the stunned and guilty looks on their faces as she ripped them apart.
She was on Laura Ingram last night night with Leo Terrel, noted advocate for retaining the "plantation system" instituted by the Democrats back in the LBJ years to, in Johnson's own words, "keep those N.....s voting Democrat for the next century".

She cut him up. You could tell he wanted so badly to say......"you just ain't black enough".
Every one of her sentences were packed with truths. I loved the stunned and guilty looks on their faces as she ripped them apart. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Nadler looked like a jigsaw puzzle with a couple of pieces gone.
  • R.M.
  • 04-12-2019, 04:50 AM
Now you all see why I like her so much...
Now you all see why I like her so much... Originally Posted by R.M.
Candace and AOC....both 29 years old.

I'll put my money on Owens having a more impactful career by the time its all said and done....