When Obummer separated children from their parents it was because he cared. Trump did because he's a "racist".

The left can't help themselves when it comes to Trump and racism!!
It's a dead horse but they still beat it.
https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mor...ration-border/
If they get tired of beating that one, they go to the dead horse next to it - misogynist.

All manufactured horse-shit.
https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mor...ration-border/ Originally Posted by bb1961
what I don't understand about you and your "compassionate" right wingers is that you have all this "concern" for protecting the rights of the "unborn" ie (not living), yet you lock up helpless women and children in cages. Your ilk reminds of the ISIS crowd. Kind of like white Jihadists
How can anybody believe this horse shit?
How can anybody believe this horse shit? Originally Posted by txdot-guy

left horseshit or right horseshit?

be more specific !!!!
Remember that mystic's posts are fundamentally fascist. What he posts has no resemblance to the truth, and he knows it.

For example, he knows the "cage" pictures are from the obama administration. He knows it, and post the fascist propaganda anyway because his true believer fascist idiotic thuggish co-conspirators will believe it.

His posts are fascist propaganda, and fully correlate with the main stream democratic party.
what I don't understand about you and your "compassionate" right wingers is that you have all this "concern" for protecting the rights of the "unborn" ie (not living), yet you lock up helpless women and children in cages. Your ilk reminds of the ISIS crowd. Kind of like white Jihadists Originally Posted by themystic
I see you didn't mention your idol...Obummer...that is what the thread is about, not abortion...you're off topic like ALWAYS!!
How can anybody believe this horse shit? Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Because Obummers bitch said it...unless the bitch is not to be believed...I lean more towards that.
More horse shit...https://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/29/u...port-says.html
Is it more palatable with the left feeds it to you??
Remember that mystic's posts are fundamentally fascist. What he posts has no resemblance to the truth, and he knows it.

For example, he knows the "cage" pictures are from the obama administration. He knows it, and post the fascist propaganda anyway because his true believer fascist idiotic thuggish co-conspirators will believe it.

His posts are fascist propaganda, and fully correlate with the main stream democratic party. Originally Posted by kehaar
I see you're Jihadist war is still in full force. Um.....carry on soldier? Let me know what your "cause" is when you discover it
I see you didn't mention your idol...Obummer...that is what the thread is about, not abortion...you're off topic like ALWAYS!! Originally Posted by bb1961
I rate Obama as a top three President. Jefferson, Washington and I cant decide between Obama and FDR. What do you think bb?
I rate Obama as a top three President. Jefferson, Washington and I cant decide between Obama and FDR. What do you think bb? Originally Posted by themystic

which one was the bigger traitor to America?

which one was the bigger traitor to America?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The Muslim?
The Muslim? Originally Posted by themystic

Wrong. the correct answer is BOTH.

u flunk the test.
https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mor...ration-border/ Originally Posted by bb1961
Then you should blame Trump because he's too fucking stupid not to keep doing it in silence.
Then you should blame Trump because he's too fucking stupid not to keep doing it in silence. Originally Posted by andymarksman

so if Obama does it in silence he's not stupid?

Having trouble seeing your point here.

BAHHAAAA