Keep The Democrat Hearings Going, Please

The entire World needs to see first hand how utterly stupid the average Democrat Representative is.

Then they will wonder.......”who the fuck votes for these morons”?

The entire world is laughing at the likes of Maxine Waters and her entire entourage of imbeciles.
I'll take my morons over your morons any day of the week. The correct response is anybody but Trump.
I'll take my morons over your morons any day of the week. The correct response is anybody but Trump. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

isn't that like i'll commit suicide if you will?

what if i'm bluffing?

BAHAAHAA
I'll take my morons over your morons any day of the week. The correct response is anybody but Trump. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Is that yew Hillary?

Maybe Sheila Jackasson can show you the flag on Mars...
How about Hank Johnson and Guam tipping over...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q
The entire World needs to see first hand how utterly stupid the average Democrat Representative is.

Then they will wonder.......”who the fuck votes for these morons”?

The entire world is laughing at the likes of Maxine Waters and her entire entourage of imbeciles. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Why is he the least popular President in American history? I know "who the fuck voted for the moron". That would be morons who just follow the town bullies orders. Weaklings. Snowflakes
Why is he the least popular President in American history? I know "who the fuck voted for the moron". That would be morons who just follow the town bullies orders. Weaklings. Snowflakes Originally Posted by themystic
You're so good with pejoratives...
You're so good with pejoratives... Originally Posted by bb1961
I guess you're not accepting the Olive Branch Brother bb?
Why is he the least popular President in American history? I know "who the fuck voted for the moron". That would be morons who just follow the town bullies orders. Weaklings. Snowflakes Originally Posted by themystic
How can he be unpopular, Democrats can't stop thinking about him. Every morning when Trump wakes up he has important things to do that involve Governing this country to new heights. Democrats on the other hand huddle up to see what trash on Trump they can sell to the public. These people are pathetic.
How can he be unpopular, Democrats can't stop thinking about him. Every morning when Trump wakes up he has important things to do that involve Governing this country to new heights. Democrats on the other hand huddle up to see what trash on Trump they can sell to the public. These people are pathetic. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I admit it, he is Banking! His personal fortune must be astounding by now! I think we should move the White House to Mira Lago. Only we should rename like somethin really cool. Like Trump White House. Yeah that would be cool.