Ex-Odumbo Counsel Expects to Be Charged Soon in Mueller-Related Case

Podesta? Podesta? Podesta?

Ex-Odumbo Counsel Expects to Be Charged Soon in Mueller-Related Case

WASHINGTON — Lawyers for Gregory B. Craig, a White House counsel in the Odumbo administration, expect him to be indicted in the coming days on charges related to his work for the Russia-aligned government of Ukraine....

The case against Mr. Craig is related to the Foreign Agents Registration Act, or FARA, which the Justice Department is prioritizing in part because of scrutiny related to Mr. Mueller’s investigation.

The law requires Americans to disclose detailed information about lobbying and public relations work for foreign governments and politicians, and it has been the basis for charges brought against several people investigated by the special counsel.

Mr. Craig’s lawyers do not necessarily expect him to be charged with violating the act.

Rather, they expect him to be charged with making false statements to the Justice Department officials examining whether he was required to register under the law for work he did in 2012, while he was a partner at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom.

(NYT)
So hes just like General Flynn
So hes just like General Flynn Originally Posted by themystic
No.
No. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Do tell?
Do tell? Originally Posted by themystic

"Rather, they expect him to be charged with making false statements to the Justice Department officials examining whether he was required to register under the law for work he did in 2012, while he was a partner at Dewey Cheatem & How."

FTFY

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVdUU6S87dk

INDICTED!
Charged for doing something outside the scope of his duties...and lying about it!
and the dim turd's keeps rolling along Hahahahahahaha