URL / Website: https://utica.skipthegames.com/femal...u/201526531198
City: Utica
State: New York
Address: -
Activities: Bbbj, lfk.
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, tied up
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Thin. Small boobs.
Recommendation: No
You thought she was going to improve?
The last time i went there she had a dead cat in the kitchen, and that was a long time ago. Her place is a mess. She is a rip off artist. I dont know why people keep falling for her crap. She is one i will never ever see under any circumstances
The last time i went there she had a dead cat in the kitchen, and that was a long time ago. Her place is a mess. She is a rip off artist. I dont know why people keep falling for her crap. She is one i will never ever see under any circumstances Originally Posted by jaman123
Can't speak to the dead cat but I never got ripped off. Always got ok service but the whole experience generally sucks. Her place is like a hoarder lives there. She certainly has prohibited topic issues. And she just doesn't leave you alone. Get texts daily for the next couple weeks asking for help. The only reason I can think of that people keep going to see her is that Utica is dry as fuck when it comes to providers. We need some new talent.
I thought Father’s Day was back in June lmao as for the dead cat - there’s no way i could stay if I saw that, I’d turn around and bolt- huge red flag
She hit rock bottom a couple years ago but she just busted out the jack hammer and kept right on going.