URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: north
Activities: mindblowing massage +
Hair Length and Color: blonde to mid-back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: slim, beautiful young Asian woman with a hint of Ana de Armas
Recommendation: Yes
Rate?
Does the + mean L1 was available?
Not really sure about the great massage just my experience , some options HJ are usually available
I decided to go check out Liliya today. My experience mirrored the OP’s experience. I found her to be attractive with a slim body, in her mid 20s. Ending was great. She provides a much better experience than most of the older ladies in the area, and I’m just talking about the massage and ending. Add in the youth and cute factor and she is a no-brainer to see. I’ll be going back.
Did she take her clothes off?
where is the place?
did you make appt. or walk-in?
where is the place?
did you make appt. or walk-in? Originally Posted by whatever7777
Google is your friend. It's all in the OP post above 🤦
Google is your friend. It's all in the OP post above 🤦 Originally Posted by mm1983

thanks!
Fwiw, I’ve been to Jing many times and it’s always been a legit massage. Kudos to OP.
I decided to go check out Liliya today. My experience mirrored the OP’s experience. I found her to be attractive with a slim body, in her mid 20s. Ending was great. She provides a much better experience than most of the older ladies in the area, and I’m just talking about the massage and ending. Add in the youth and cute factor and she is a no-brainer to see. I’ll be going back. Originally Posted by HHines
Is happy ending included? What is the rate? Thanks.