Name: Cindy and Lisa
Phone: 737-328-1063
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Round Rock
State: Texas
Address: 1100 Sam Bass Rd.
Activities: FBSM, HJ, ROS
Hair Length and Color: Lisa: Long black straight hair (well down her back. Cindy: Harder to tell cause of the light (brown/black)... shorter than Lisa
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Lisa: Short and petite. I am 5'11 and she barely came up to my chest. Super thin. 95 lbs soaking wet.

Cindy: Thicker and taller (I wouldn't say BBW)

Recommendation: Yes, Most Definitely
Cindy is AMAZING! Mamasan is Alice. She has a SS that will blow your mind. I've met Lisa and is on the list of "Sometime Soon" (as is Kiki) Nancy is normally around too. About the same size as Lisa. But she is an Oh My Freakin GAWD! Always a great visit at H Foot.
Y'all are a bad influence. :-D After all this discussion, I stopped by to spend some time with Cindy. Great as always. Did meet a new girl; Abby. Very cute. Similar body style and size as Nancy. Abby probably has the best English of everyone. No other report on her ...yet. Maybe next time. :-) Still haven't met Arin. Seems to be busy each time I drop in. So no report on her.
I feel like this AMP plays too many games based on a few older reviews and based on my 2 experiences. I reviewed them back in August I believe and I scheduled an appt. for yesterday, 11/29, with Alice. I confirmed at 4pm for my 5pm appt. I arrived a little early and sent another text asking if Alice was ready for me since I was early and I was told "Yes, she is." I walked in, asked for Alice, was taken to a room and another girl walked in and I knew it wasn't Alice. When I said I booked and confirmed the appt. for 5pm with Alice I was told "Alice isn't in today but I will take good care of you." What the actual FUCK? I told her I wasn't interested, she was not my type, so she calls out to another girl and they offered a double and I declined. The new girl had her hands all over me and I told them I was leaving, she grabbed my wrist trying to keep me there and I told her to take her hand off of me. This place is a mess and needless to say I will never give them a 3rd chance regardless of some positive reviews.
  • RREB
  • 12-01-2023, 04:56 PM
Originally Posted by janusinstereo
YMMV
YMMV with all girls there?
Ok, I’ve tried to set up some girls there and I got the bait/switch twice. Lots of warning via text. And, I’ve been, on-time, bla,bla,bla.
I’m going to give it one more try but it’s fucking super frustrating to hear yes, yes, yes, then walk in on 30 minutes wait, next time, new girl…
AMPS��
YMMV with all girls there? Originally Posted by AustinMPguy
Good advice above!

I know you tried to make this "Private", but it didn't work. The easiest way to do it is to write your post, "Highlight" what you want to include in "PRIVATE", then click on the "PRIVATE", button. Always preview your post before you submit it.

• RREB
  • 12-05-2023, 11:24 AM
Good advice above!

I know you tried to make this "Private", but it didn't work. The easiest way to do it is to write your post, "Highlight" what you want to include in "PRIVATE", then click on the "PRIVATE", button. Always preview your post before you submit it.

Originally Posted by Kimchi
Couldn't agree more. Excellent take.