I will not meet anyone who provides false information during my screening process!

Hi gents,

Someone tried to schedule a date with me today and provided false name info to me during my screening process. That is a big no no with me as I do cross check the info clients provide multiple ways. To be fair there could be circumstances in which the info provided is correct but I can't confirm. In those cases I am truly sorry.

I do not take references from providers that I do not personally know. Why, provider profiles can be false and so can reviewer profiles. Websites such as these check the ip addresses of those logging on to try and prevent members having multiple handles and submitting multiple reviews using those different handles. Since providers and most hobbyists don't have access to large numbers of computers that keeps most of us honest.

On the other hand governmental agency's that are interested in our activities can produce any number of false ip's and profiles as needed to conduct their activities and investigations. That is why I rely solely on my screening process when I schedule a.date. I may miss a few dollars but I have never spent the night as a guest of the US government.

You can easily verify who and what I am about by searching on line. I do not think it too much to ask and know who I am sharing an intimate time with.