**future tour city >pensacola<**

[CENTER]I'm just so excited and anxious to visit Pensacola. I've never been to Florida panhandle area. I read some other thread about place to stay and where to go eat, etc. Thanks to SWA/air Tran I get to fly in. Now, is Davis high way is an I 10? So , would the hotels along there within 5 mi from airport that does offer the shuttle service? Also, need some recommendation on beach bungalow for a long term rental as well. I've been looking but need some local advise .

Thanks!
Kat
P'Cola is compact. Davis Highway is probably 5-10 min from the airport. There are plenty of hotels at the I-10/Davis Highway interchange. Most of the named chains are well. I'm sure the Hilton/Marriott properties offer shuttles to the airport. In addition to the Davis Highway area. there are also good hotels right next to the airport and I'm sure they have shuttle service. There is also a nice mall right by the airport. As for bungalows, I'm not local to P'Cola, so I can't help with that area. On the other hand if you want to know about condos/places in Panama City Beach, I can get that info for you.
Davis Highway intersects with Airport Boulevard, which as the name implies will lead you right to the airport. Depending on how far down Davis you go, it can be just a few minutes to the airport from Davis Highway. Don't get too worked up about visiting Pcola. Our main attraction is the beach, and if you take away that aspect the city is just like any other mid sized city in the South. People are very southern and very conservative.
newest hotel by the airport is the hyatt place - literally at the airport. heard it is really nice. within 200 yards are the hampton inn and hilton homewood suites - both of which offer local shuttle service. about 1 mile away is the hilton garden, also on airport boulevard - free shuttle service to the airport.

the places on davis highway/i-10 are ok - i don't really like the traffic in the area and it is rather congested. the airport area is newer, cleaner, and closer to the nicer of our 2 malls.

not sure about the bungalow. awesome places to stay at the beach would be the margaritaville hotel, the hilton, and both the holiday inn/ holiday inn express. more of a dive place but with clean rooms is the paradise inn.

enjoy!
newest hotel by the airport is the hyatt place - literally at the airport. heard it is really nice. within 200 yards are the hampton inn and hilton homewood suites - both of which offer local shuttle service. about 1 mile away is the hilton garden, also on airport boulevard - free shuttle service to the airport.

the places on davis highway/i-10 are ok - i don't really like the traffic in the area and it is rather congested. the airport area is newer, cleaner, and closer to the nicer of our 2 malls.

not sure about the bungalow. awesome places to stay at the beach would be the margaritaville hotel, the hilton, and both the holiday inn/ holiday inn express. more of a dive place but with clean rooms is the paradise inn.

enjoy! Originally Posted by monkeyspanker888
Thank you for your info! This is helping me.
Davis Highway intersects with Airport Boulevard, which as the name implies will lead you right to the airport. Depending on how far down Davis you go, it can be just a few minutes to the airport from Davis Highway. Don't get too worked up about visiting Pcola. Our main attraction is the beach, and if you take away that aspect the city is just like any other mid sized city in the South. People are very southern and very conservative. Originally Posted by Doodle23
So, there is not many hobbyist in this general area?

I love beaches then I may be looking for a rental and drive further. What about orange beach in AL?
Originally Posted by Feisty Kat
No, I wasn't saying that at all. Just that people in general tend to be very conservative down here. I would say that our area of the forum is probably either just as active or more active than nearby areas in Florida such as Jacksonville, which is a much larger city. ( Back when this forum had Jacksonville lumped in with the Panhandle the reviews were still mostly coming from the Panhandle) .

There is a good amount of activity, but certainly can't compete with major Metro areas like Dallas, Miami, LA etc.
Orange Beach is pretty nice, but the sand isn't the quality of Pensacola Beach. It's also VERY family oriented, but you could do well in either place. Orange Beach is almost all condos.
yes its conservative i suppose but pensacola isn't as conservative as the rest of the panhandle or lower Alabama. the downtown area has a lot of festivals, health food stores, etc. there is a gay pride thing every memorial day on the beach which is welcomed by businesses.. the outskirts of town yes are conservative. but pensacola itself is very diverse.

North pensacola is anchored by Pensacola state college and UWF which are both pretty progressive schools.. if you go east towards FWB or Destin then yeah its VERY conservative out there. west of here too..
So, there is not many hobbyist in this general area? Originally Posted by Nicolet
i would agree with doodle above that the panhandle has more hobbyists then jacksonville or Tally based on the fact that when the boards were all north florida the panhandle had 80% of the action it seemed

I am always looking for visiting providers although I do not hobby very often anymore so she really has to catch my eye
The problem with this area is that we lack quality and consistency in terms of the ladies. As mentioned, this is not Dallas or Miami. However, there are plenty of willing guys in this area-- as long as the girls are worth it. The problem is a lot of the lower end gals are wanting 250 and up when in reality, they are really only worth 100 or 150. Thus, a lot of $$ sits on the sideline or is spent on UTRs that never get mentioned here.
I understand. Not all visiting providers are fly-by-night. Looking at Miss Fiesty Kat's showcase, she is GORGEOUS and has excellent reviews.
Hopefully the gentlemen of Florida will research the ladies that are interested in adding Florida to their tour schedule and let those ladies know that they have a desire in having them come visit for a while.
Thus, a lot of $$ sits on the sideline or is spent on UTRs that never get mentioned here.
I plead guilty here. But all of my UTRs have moved on so a change is in order for myself, at least.
I understand. Not all visiting providers are fly-by-night. Looking at Miss Fiesty Kat's showcase, she is GORGEOUS and has excellent reviews.
Hopefully the gentlemen of Florida will research the ladies that are interested in adding Florida to their tour schedule and let those ladies know that they have a desire in having them come visit for a while. Originally Posted by Nicolet

Well, I don't think he is really saying that the girls are " fly by night " or aren't legit , but that some of them can price themselves out of the market for this area and are overpriced for the area. In Kat's case she is at 220/hr, that's not unreasonable for the area at all, and some of the top of the line girls in the area charge 300/hr but even that is pretty rare. Usually it falls at about 250 for girls that are " high quality providers " . So when a girl comes along and she is very plane jane looking and wants 400/hr then she can price herself out of the market for sure.

It's all relative. In major metro areas everything tends to cost more. Everything from housing and everything in between is more expensive. I think that the higher rates wouldn't be so bad in lets say LA, New York, etc, but sometimes the competition can be pretty steep here with so many girls passing through and it can be easy for us gents to find what we are looking for elsewhere with the economy the way it is. In the dating landscape the way it is just having a job puts you ahead of the vast majority of men it seems haha.