Summer💢❣️💢

Hey SBC I've Been Seriously Taking Into Consideration Wanting To Move On Somewhere Else. Buisness Being Slow Lately I Was Wondering If Anyone Would Help Me By Telling Me What I Could Do To Improve My Performance...Im Curious And Open minded To All Responses And Suggestions?
Park your beautiful and sensual body in my bed......lol
Things that make me see or not see a provider,

inconsistent reviews
inconsistent prices ie greek for one guy is 50 and for another 150
inconsistent rules between a session ie did greek one session, paid for greek again, wasn't allowed to do it.

and the biggest is IOP.

Don't have a limited menu, if you are GFE then last I checked little to nothing was off. Every gf I have had did greek, BBBJCIM with swallow. The more open the menu the more likely you are to get people.

However I will never see a provider again if they are inconsistent in the above areas. I know the counter to that is "everything is YMMY" but to me that is a cop out.

Just my 2 cents.
Do you ever read your reviews. Breast -yes: ass - yes: skills - yes. But your reviews say you want quit talking ninety to nothing. And a lot of people don't want to hear about peoples problems. They have enough of their own. Just something to think about.