Photographer needed!! Sexy pics please!!

I still need to take some pictures. Anyone with prior photography experience and a professional camera up for the job?
  • lrman
  • 01-04-2016, 07:45 AM
I can definitely help you out there. I've got a good set-up an experience.
I got you covered pm me
I'm looking to have new photos done soon too!!
Are you trying to trade sex for photos? Or are you willing to pay a professional take your photos?

I know local photographers that aren't hobbyist (at least that I know of). I can give you their info or direct you to the MANY Facebook groups for Little Rock, Hot Springs, Conway, etc. photographers that take boudoir, nude, and bikini style shoots.

If you're trying to trade sex for photos then I can't help you there
Megan Love is Awesome! In addition to being a fantastic photographer, shes also very fun to hang out with! I highly recommend her....She travels to Memphis quite regularly and Little Rock on occasion I believe.
No sex for photos trade Danielle and I've heard of Megan Love, I've been told she's great! Did she do your photos? Your photos are so elegant! My favorite provider photos are yours!!
No sex for photos trade Danielle and I've heard of Megan Love, I've been told she's great! Did she do your photos? Your photos are so elegant! My favorite provider photos are yours!! Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Well Thank you! I appreciate that. Yes, she did..
Wasn't trying to sound rude, some providers like to barter (nothing wrong with bartering, I do all the time). I just didn't know what you wanted

Anyway, back on topic. I hope you find what you're looking for. Arkansas has some good photographers
Well Thank you! I appreciate that. Yes, she did.. Originally Posted by Jami-Lynn
Do you think she would do well with plus size pictures? I'm a chubby girl so I'lI need to be careful what poses I do.
  • Sandy
  • 01-04-2016, 06:10 PM
Yes Megan Love is good~
She did mine a couple of years back when I had blonde hair.
I would like her to take some more of me again.. We may can get her to make a trip down here and a couple of us book her. She is like $300 an hour but she doesn't rush.
Mable she will work a bundle rate with us..
Do you think she would do well with plus size pictures? I'm a chubby girl so I'lI need to be careful what poses I do. Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh

Your face and makeup are gorgeous Probably one of the prettiest faces in AR at the moment. Good enough that your selfies look better than most.

Nudity is allowed so if you are just wanting to up your game to get more appointments then loose the shirts, bras and take some full makeup and hair selfies from the waist up. Maybe ice the nipple to get them to stand at attention. Your phone will ring off the hook.

Action shots are good too. Preferably some with some creamy goo escaping from your lips and covering your boobs - just a suggestion

I have another suggestion but I would get flamed because there is no way to type it and not have it misinterpreted.
Guys only care about tits and ass. They don't care much about weight, or any other flaws. As long as your have the tits and ass they will drool
Your face and makeup are gorgeous Probably one of the prettiest faces in AR at the moment. Good enough that your selfies look better than most.

Nudity is allowed so if you are just wanting to up your game to get more appointments then loose the shirts, bras and take some full makeup and hair selfies from the waist up. Maybe ice the nipple to get them to stand at attention. Your phone will ring off the hook.

Action shots are good too. Preferably some with some creamy goo escaping from your lips and covering your boobs - just a suggestion

I have another suggestion but I would get flamed because there is no way to type it and not have it misinterpreted. Originally Posted by Initforfun

I just can't post nudity. It's not my thing. I find being demure is more sexy. I think it's more classy as well. And then men who come to me are generally classy gentlemen. I want the men to come to me because they want to see more.
Yes Megan Love is good~
She did mine a couple of years back when I had blonde hair.
I would like her to take some more of me again.. We may can get her to make a trip down here and a couple of us book her. She is like $300 an hour but she doesn't rush.
Mable she will work a bundle rate with us.. Originally Posted by Kinky Carrie
Yes let's do it!