Eccie honest girls

• j4j4
  • 07-23-2016, 02:41 PM
I wrote the thread titled Robyn Rylie Sin an have had a few guys PM me about posting the girls that barted mattress and furniture from me an paid me back. I don"t know if its a good idea or not ??
If it is someone you have been seeing for years, why not? If they lose you as a client for not paying you back, it's their longterm loss.
  • j4j4
  • 07-23-2016, 02:45 PM
This would be about those that paid me back!
No. Not without their permission. What they are willing to do at one time and for one thing, they may not do another time. They should not have to put up with a lot of hustlers trying to barter unless they want to. This goes for anything special or one off. Respect and appreciate their willingness to do something by STFU about it. Always get their permission before telling others. That is the best way to make other things go your way. By building trust. And the ladies do pass that kind of info around through back channels.
I'm waiting for the girl who will trade my superior martini making skills for sex.
  • NYr
  • 07-23-2016, 04:08 PM
not a good idea. That is between you and them.
I'm waiting for the girl who will trade my superior martini making skills for sex. Originally Posted by TinMan
Martini's are my fave!!
Filthy!!
Oh I see. Yeah I wouldn't put a list out there for the public.
  • j4j4
  • 07-23-2016, 05:31 PM
OK i'll take your advice and offer thanks it would only make the girls look good and I bartered at their price but I'll shut up i counted 13 girls in 8yrs i have done this with and its a testement to the providers honesty because they all did everything they said they would and more which makes me believe that if you treat these girls with respect 98% will do what they say they will an I'm still friends with all of them an they have sent me plenty of referral business. I believe its us guys and the bottom feeders that make them distrustful at times. Enough said their are some great gals in Dallas an we are very fortunate.
No. Not without their permission. What they are willing to do at one time and for one thing, they may not do another time. They should not have to put up with a lot of hustlers trying to barter unless they want to. This goes for anything special or one off. Respect and appreciate their willingness to do something by STFU about it. Always get their permission before telling others. That is the best way to make other things go your way. By building trust. And the ladies do pass that kind of info around through back channels. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Old and done worry about your social security.
Old and done worry about your social security. Originally Posted by PeterBota
Hi David. How are you? Thank goodness I don't have to worry about my retirement. But thank you for taking an interest.
Old and done worry about your social security. Originally Posted by PeterBota
whoever you are! (your not much)
Seems alright to me. I think ill take him home.put him In a closet.and Feed him under ther door ..he seems like a romantic!! :-)